What do you get when you combine an ex-wife with

ajzepp

FREE POPCORN!

Not really sure what that means, actually....but oddly enough, I heard from the last two ex-women of my life in one day, and I thought I'd pass along what one of them sent me so some of you may partake should you so desire.

Enjoy!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shouldnt you be cleaning a bed pan or something.............. :P

817315[/snapback]

:huh:

For the record....I do NOT clean bedpans :doh:

How dare you insult my popcorn gesture!

FREE POPCORN!

Not really sure what that means, actually....but oddly enough, I heard from the last two ex-women of my life in one day, and I thought I'd pass along what one of them sent me so some of you may partake should you so desire.

Enjoy!

817306[/snapback]

Chocolate, peanut butter and white chocolate, caramel, and cinnamon "drizzle".

What the !@#$ ever happened to popcorn-flavored popcorn? :doh:

Chocolate, peanut butter and white chocolate, caramel, and cinnamon "drizzle".

What the !@#$ ever happened to popcorn-flavored popcorn?  :doh:

817325[/snapback]

LOL....I know, I feel like I'm goin balls to the wall when I go with the cheddar cheese flavored stuff :huh:

"Why do they have to keep fuggin with food??" -AJZepp's brother

By the way, if any of you are popcorn connoisseurs, I highly recommend you try some of this.

My friend in Chicago sent me a gallon of this stuff a few months ago and it was absolutely ridiculous. My container was half cheddar and half buttered flavor, though I hear the caramel is amazing too.

Stuff is NOT cheap, but I can assure you it's worth every penny you pay to get it.

Am I the only one who still makes it the old fashioned way.  In a pot on the stove?

817353[/snapback]

You can make popcorn like that? :doh:

Am I the only one who still makes it the old fashioned way.  In a pot on the stove?

817353[/snapback]

I used to, when I was about 12. But I've found that since then, I've been so spoiled by hot air poppers and then microwave popcorn that I've forgotten how.

Literally. Last time I tried, about a year ago, I got oily, burned, unpopped kernels. And let me tell you, nothing makes you feel like a bigger idiot in the kitchen than trying and failing to make popcorn... :doh:

I used to, when I was about 12.  But I've found that since then, I've been so spoiled by hot air poppers and then microwave popcorn that I've forgotten how.

Literally.  Last time I tried, about a year ago, I got oily, burned, unpopped kernels.  And let me tell you, nothing makes you feel like a bigger idiot in the kitchen than trying and failing to make popcorn...  :huh:

817358[/snapback]

:P It's a challenge for me to see if I can pop all the kernels. There's a fine line between burnt popcorn and unpopped kernels. The best are the one that are slightly popped with still some crunch to them. Al dente popcorn if you will. However my dentist has been trying to get me to stop that. :doh:

It's the only way.  Olive oil, salt, fresh ground black pepper.  NO BUTTER!  It's the best.

817359[/snapback]

Hmmm...I may have to try that. A few years ago I started using olive oil instead of butter to make stuff, and it did wonders. I love those boxed potatoes ( I know, :doh: ), and if you use olive oil instead of butter, and then add a little salt, they're awesome!

I love pesto, too....on pasta, as a base for pizza instead of red sauce....etc

Hmmm...I may have to try that. A few years ago I started using olive oil instead of butter to make stuff, and it did wonders. I love those boxed potatoes ( I know,  :doh:  ), and if you use olive oil instead of butter, and then add a little salt, they're awesome!

I love pesto, too....on pasta, as a base for pizza instead of red sauce....etc

817368[/snapback]

Boxed potatoes are good for one thing and one thing only........thickening soup. :huh:

Boxed potatoes are good for one thing and one thing only........thickening soup.  :huh:

817371[/snapback]

lol....it's good bachelor food, too. I love mashed potatoes, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna peel and boil all those fuggers. And the ones that are pre-prepared for the microwave? BLECH!!

I love that Mahatma rice mix, too....red beans and rice? Stuff comes out beautiful with olive oil :doh: