Who would you rather have over Losman?

Here's Your Chance to Pick #1 Bills QB  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Here's Your Chance to Pick #1 Bills QB

• Losman
    • Pennington (oft-injured division rival)
    • Culpepper (could have had in free-agency)
    • Bledsoe (had and now could have back)
    • Aaron Brooks (could have had in free-agency)
    • Leinart (could have drafted)
    • Kerry Collins (always available)
    • Jay Cutler (could have drafted)
    • Kelly Holcomb (backup)
    • Nall (backup #2)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather have Losman over Losman, Losman has a much stronger arm, he's quick and intelligent. Imagine if we had Losman, this team would be Superbowl bound, we'd be much better off than we are with Losman. The problem with Losman is that while he has all the attributes to be a great quarterback, he's can't seem to mature. Losman on the other hand is brilliant, just brilliant.

My second option is Cutler. Hes's simply incredible, I'm convinced this guy is a sure hall of fame quarterback and he's yet to play a down in the NFL (regular season of course).

The Broncos will be happy for year to come, Cutler in my mind is a mirror image of the great Brett Favre.

I'd rather have Losman over Losman, Losman has a much stronger arm, he's quick and intelligent. Imagine if we had Losman, this team would be Superbowl bound, we'd be much better off than we are with Losman. The problem with Losman is that while he has all the attributes to be a great quarterback, he's can't seem to mature. Losman on the other hand is brilliant, just brilliant.

My second option is Cutler. Hes's simply incredible, I'm convinced this guy is a sure hall of fame quarterback and he's yet to play a down in the NFL (regular season of course).

The Broncos will be happy for year to come, Cutler in my mind is a mirror image of the great Brett Favre.

824736[/snapback]

:w00t:

That was great....thanks. :huh: