2-5 Should Be 4-3

The Lions and the Jets game... man, those stick in my craw. The Bills clearly had the talent to win both those games, but just not the focus and the will.

Win those two games and the mood around here would be so different...

816364[/snapback]

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

(Great avatar by the way)

Actually if you want to look at it the other way, we should be 1-6 as well if Marcus Robinson would have come down with that wide open bomb in the Vikings game.

We are what we are.............2-5. My pick for the year was 6-10 at the beginning of the year and there right on schedule. :lol:

Hey I never said that I like being what we are.

Some people always go with the scenarios to try and make us sound better. But we can also do the same thing to make us sound worse.

816383[/snapback]

If anything it's worse. We definitely a 2-5 looking team.

How this team even managed two wins is beyond me. I can only imagine what the Vikings are saying. The Bills caught a break by playing the Patriots in week one - they were still getting to know the new players.

We saw the real match-up last weekend. THis team is lucky to be 2-5 and I will be watching plenty of college football to see what kind of talent will be in the draft.

Bills have no O line, they need a dominant DE, a stud receiver (over 6 feet) and a tight end that will actually be part of the game plan - yes, then I will be happy :lol:

Actually if you want to look at it the other way, we should be 1-6 as well if Marcus Robinson would have come down with that wide open bomb in the Vikings game.

We are what we are.............2-5. My pick for the year was 6-10 at the beginning of the year and there right on schedule. :lol:

816374[/snapback]

This team could easily be 0-7, the Miami game went down to the wire, the vikings in all reality should have won that game if it weren't for a dropped pass.

The Lions straight up owned Buffalo that day, Buffalo showed up in the 4th quarter, big whoop.

Chicago and NE killed them.

The Jets outplayed the Bills in every aspect.

7-0, 6-1, 0-7, 2-5, 1-6 it doesn't really matter in speculation.

The truth is 2-5

The Lions and the Jets game... man, those stick in my craw. The Bills clearly had the talent to win both those games, but just not the focus and the will.

816364[/snapback]

Every loss sticks in my craw - I think we have the talent and should have won every game. We didn't.

Time to regroup, to re-assess. That's what I've done.

15 and 5, baby! :lol:

actuall theyre behind schedule to finish 6 & 10. at current winning % of 29% they will win 4 or 5 games

816374[/snapback]

816364[/snapback]

Delusional.---This would be the worst 4-3 team in the history of the league if we squeeked out those wins...The lions--by the way---dominated the game but tried to hand it to us...We of course were too inept to take advantage.

Hey I never said that I like being what we are.

Some people always go with the scenarios to try and make us sound better. But we can also do the same thing to make us sound worse.

816383[/snapback]

Posters here sometimes...

I wasn't trying to make us sound better than we were. I was saying that the fact that those games were winnable makes the current record so frustrating.

Delusional.---This would be the worst 4-3 team in the history of the league if we squeeked out those wins...The lions--by the way---dominated the game but tried to hand it to us...We of course were too inept to take advantage.

817016[/snapback]

Isn't the whole point that the team couldn't be called inept if it had squeaked out those wins? That it invariably would have made less mistakes, more plays, enough to win? I am failing to understand your logic here.