Anybody else wish that the dude

Beerball

I've only seen the one where he does the stupid obstacle course with the piece of toast sitting on a chair.

But at least Geico has come to their senses and brought back the CAVEMEN!! The latest one with the TV interview is great.

"First off, I'm not totally in love with your tone."

:lol:

I've only seen the one where he does the stupid obstacle course with the piece of toast sitting on a chair.

But at least Geico has come to their senses and brought back the CAVEMEN!!  The latest one with the TV interview is great.

816265[/snapback]

HAHA! Me too .... Im hoping for a real good one if they choose to do one for the Super Bowl.

But at least Geico has come to their senses and brought back the CAVEMEN!!  The latest one with the TV interview is great.

816265[/snapback]

I don't like them, although they are a pretty good representation of tons of people...blowing the merest irritation way out of proportion and becoming whiny, pouty, petulant and defensive. :lol:

living in his Sentra for 7 days would just go away?

816159[/snapback]

I wish he'd just drive the Sentra off a bridge. Those commercials aren't funny.

And whoever came up with Chevy's "This is our country" commercials needs to be put in jail. You have images of Martin Luther King and then you have hippies, wildfires, and Katrina. Boy, thanks for making me feel great about the country. :lol: The other version has this lame populist vibe where they show a bunch of guys in hard hats and the screen reads "This is our focus group." Gimme a friggin break.

Instead of trying to convince me that "Chevy = America" maybe they should do a commercial that might help me think that Chevy cars have even 25% of the quality of Honda, Toyota, or any other company currently kicking their ass.

I wish he'd just drive the Sentra off a bridge.  Those commercials aren't funny.

And whoever came up with Chevy's "This is our country" commercials needs to be put in jail.  You have images of Martin Luther King and then you have hippies, wildfires, and Katrina.  Boy, thanks for making me feel great about the country.  <_<  The other version has this lame populist vibe where they show a bunch of guys in hard hats and the screen reads "This is our focus group."  Gimme a friggin break.

Instead of trying to convince me that "Chevy = America" maybe they should do a commercial that might help me think that Chevy cars have even 25% of the quality of Honda, Toyota, or any other company currently kicking their ass.

816518[/snapback]

Chevy's are great, when it comes to trucks. They should forget about the small car market.

:P

816265[/snapback]

i love the one at the airport... there's no dialogue at all, but it's hilarious.

nothing beats the "i'll have the roast duck with mango salsa", "and i don't have much of an appetite". caveman commercial...

i love the one at the airport...  there's no dialogue at all, but it's hilarious. 

nothing beats the "i'll have the roast duck with mango salsa", "and i don't have much of an appetite". caveman commercial...

819164[/snapback]

I love all those commercials. I think the first one was the best- "Not cool!"

I think they are pretty funny.  Way, way better than the Chevy commercials with "this is our country".  That song is driving me freakin nuts, and its because those commercials are on every 5 minutes.

816491[/snapback]

Is that the John Cougar Mellancamp one? Way over the top corny. Kinda makes me nauseous when I see it.

Is that the John Cougar Mellancamp one? Way over the top corny. Kinda makes me nauseous when I see it.

819846[/snapback]

Yep, that's the one.

It almost makes me long for "Like a Rock" to come back, even though it's not 1988 anymore and Dennis Miller once quipped that those Chevy Truck commercials lasted longer than Bob Seger's career.

(I know, I know, he has a new album out. I'm asking for it for Christmas.)