Scarface : The World is Yours

meazza

Just trying to catch up on those lovely posts on the PPP you made about me yesterday,  pedophile  boy.

818128[/snapback]

How about we compromise, you shut the !@#$ up about me and i shut the !@#$ up about you.

How about we compromise, you shut the !@#$ up about me and i shut the !@#$ up about you.

818129[/snapback]

I've asked you do that before, but you failed to abide. Thus me telling you to !@#$ off and turn yourself into the local authorities.

Cant you find something canuck, or another myspace account you can sh-- on or in?

I've asked you do that before, but you failed to abide. Thus me telling you to !@#$ off and turn yourself into the local authorities.

Cant you find something canuck, or another myspace account you can sh-- on or in?

818135[/snapback]

You have? Keep thinking it's me the problem eryn, if that's what makes you sleep at night. Now like I said before, drop this sh-- and so will I.

okay i just have to ask, where did the whole meazza is a pedophile thing start? cuz that is some heavyweight stuff to throwing around (jokingly or not)

818141[/snapback]

A while ago, I asked if anyone had a myspace site. Little did I know that older men used the site to prey on young girls. Obviously, people figured I was this kind of person, and then the sh-- hit the fan.

okay i just have to ask, where did the whole meazza is a pedophile thing start? cuz that is some heavyweight stuff to throwing around (jokingly or not)

818141[/snapback]

And yet he fails to mention, the conversations with 14 year old girls on my space he had, and still has. you be the judge

I have two little girls. This is not funny.

A while ago, I asked if anyone had a myspace site.  Little did I know that older men used the site to prey on young girls.  Obviously, people figured I was this kind of person, and then the sh-- hit the fan.

818142[/snapback]

ah yeah considering i'm three years younger (i check your TSW profile) than you and have my own myspace, i guess that makes me out to be a member of that "fruity little club" <_<.

for real, people need to chill and stop harassing a young guy for goin on a network originally intended for music, but also for networking .

And yet he fails to mention, the conversations with 14 year old  girls on my space he had, and still has. you be the judge

818149[/snapback]

any link? or am i gunna have to call bull$#!+ on you?

818153[/snapback]

Call bull sh--, since that's all it is.

Jz, should i even bother doing the Felix leads? Everytime I do, it ends up being a shootout and I end up getting busted.

And yet he fails to mention, the conversations with 14 year old  girls on my space he had, and still has. you be the judge

818149[/snapback]

So, do all the kids call Mez the "School Yard Macho"?

I figured the guy was a fruit

818153[/snapback]

Brockport? I remember plenty of keg party's in the 70's there.

meazza, has a history, you find it.

Call bull sh-- all you like, I'm calling a spade a spade.............

Or in this case, a pedophile.

Call bull sh--, since that's all it is. 

Jz, should i even bother doing the Felix leads?  Everytime I do, it ends up being a shootout and I end up getting busted.

818154[/snapback]

Those leads lead you to getting cocaine to distribute, and yes all of felix's leads are shootouts and such. the best way to maximize the leads and distribution is to keep your gang heat low, but by bribing the gangs off. After each of his leads, you can do distribution that you can sell to the dealers yourself or sell off to your fronts. When buying off the supplier or selling to the dealer, your gang heat will determine what is the best rate you can get. my best advice is to rack up the $ and buy the exotics that you can when you have completed little havana and downtown, and then rack up another $100 million so you can easily wipe out south beach and north beach.

Now i am gunna try to get through another mission, hopefully (have to be on the last few missions)

P.S. when buying exotics, the investments will give you extra perks, like the montana legal will keep the cops off you more. so try to buy those out when you can.

Those leads lead you to getting cocaine to distribute, and yes all of felix's leads are shootouts and such. the best way to maximize the leads and distribution is to keep your gang heat low, but by bribing the gangs off. After each of his leads, you can do distribution that you can sell to the dealers yourself or sell off to your fronts. When buying off the supplier or selling to the dealer, your gang heat will determine what is the  best rate you can get. my best advice is to rack up the $ and buy the exotics that you can when you have completed little havana and downtown, and then rack up another $100 million so you can easily wipe out south beach and north beach.

Now i am gunna try to get through another mission, hopefully (have to be on the last few missions)

P.S. when buying exotics, the investments will give you extra perks, like the montana legal will keep the cops off you more. so try to buy those out when you can.

818163[/snapback]

Alright thanks. I still can't get over the rage meter :lol:

Ok i finally finished the game, and got the 100% complete.

To beat the game you sometimes have to come up w/ strategies that are cheap and outside of the box ie) on a boat mission in south beach, i took a cigarrette gun boat from around the island and creeped up the gang's boat from behind and shot the hell out of it before the mission officially started.

So here some of my best tips for the game

1. get the limo so you can save time getting from one end of the city to the other when not in missions

2. when buying boats, the attack boat and cigarette gun boat are both great for combat or drug running

3. do a ton of cocaine distribution runs to build up money before you advance to south beach, because you end up needing a whole lot of money (200-300 million) for the investments

4 when you have a ton of money, buy your investments instead of unique items, because you get benefits from each of the investments

5. make sure you gang heat level is low anytime you are buying or selling coke, because you get better rates. Also, if your gang heat is too high you may not be able to buy or sell.

6. when in gang warfare, make sure you use your blind rage at appropriate times, or else you waste it

7. when you are able to buy the montana defense investment, do it, because you get to carry a 4th weapon w/ a whole lot more ammo for all weapons.

8. the Bacinari, the Rattler, and The Ariel HK I are the three fastest cars in the game, use those for doing the racing missions.

9. When doing the Drug Distribution missions, start off with no gang heat, and avoid accidents cuz your car's health is essential.

10 Your Laundering rate goes up w/ your reputation level, so when you buy the one investment (i beleive montana financial) you eliminate the bank's cut, which in turn saves you millions in long term.

any more questions, PM me or reply back

-JZ