Michael Schumacher Retires

meazza

I calling BS on that story.  I beleive you heard it but I doubt it true

815736[/snapback]

Actually what the cop really said was, "Well, I'd let you go if you weren't such a cheating, unctuous, crooked-faced, arrogant Aryan nazi. Here's your summons, sir. Slow down. Have a nice day."

:blink:

Actually what the cop really said was, "Well, I'd let you go if you weren't such a cheating, unctuous, crooked-faced, arrogant Aryan nazi.  Here's  your summons, sir.  Slow down.  Have a nice day."

:D

815859[/snapback]

:blink: Well it didn't bother me what he did to Villeneuve, I mean i hate that snot nosed prick. He only wishes he drove for Ferrari :(

He'll certainly go down as one of the most successful F1 drivers, but his memory will be marred with incidents like the one with Jacques Villeneuve in '97 and this year's blatant cheating incident in Monaco...

Cheaters never prosper

I can't stand the prick!

Sorry.

815489[/snapback]

Ed Zachary. I won't miss him at all. He gets more favorable treatment from officials than the Patriots.

:blink: Well it didn't bother me what he did to Villeneuve, I mean i hate that snot nosed prick.  He only wishes he drove for Ferrari  :(

815925[/snapback]

And I only wish I drove a Ferrari! (The F1 430 Spyder is high on my list of "things to own before I die".)

Now that Schumacher has been replaced by a gentleman like Kimi Raikkonen, I can once again support Scuderia Ferrari.

But ya gotta also be a fan of Renault and Flavio Briatore. After all, it was Flavio who 'discovered' Michael Schumacher for Benetton - plus Flavio's amorous adventures include Naomi Campbell, Heidi Klum, and Adriana Volpe!

It should be a great season ahead, with Raikkonen driving for Team Ferrari, and Alonso leaving Renault to replace Kimi at McLaren Mercedes. I think BMW - with their young Polish driving sensation, Robert Kubica - is the team to watch in '07.

Anyway, if you're at all interested in Monaco 2007...

Monaco Grand Prix Tickets

Grand Prix Adventures

And I only wish I drove a Ferrari!  (The F1 430 Spyder is high on my list of "things to own before I die".)

Now that Schumacher has been replaced by a gentleman like Kimi Raikkonen, I can once again support Scuderia Ferrari.

But ya gotta also be a fan of Renault and Flavio Briatore.  After all, it was Flavio who 'discovered' Michael Schumacher for Benetton - plus Flavio's amorous adventures include Naomi Campbell, Heidi Klum, and Adriana Volpe!

It should be a great season ahead,  with Raikkonen driving for Team Ferrari, and Alonso leaving Renault to replace Kimi at McLaren Mercedes.  I think BMW - with their young Polish driving sensation, Robert Kubica - is the team to watch in '07.

Anyway, if you're at all interested in Monaco 2007...

Monaco Grand Prix Tickets

Grand Prix Adventures

816049[/snapback]

I would love to, I just checked my bank account and it still says I can barely afford the GP of Mtl let alone flying to France. :blink:

I really wish Ferrari would find an Italian to lead them to victory, a German didn't bother me as much but a Finnish dude (he's Finnish right?) ... i don't know.

Like I said before, I don't follow F1 religiously, my friends do but I was a big fan of Damon Hill when he won with Villeneuve as his backup driver.

I really wish Ferrari would find an Italian to lead them to victory, a German didn't bother me as much but a Finnish dude (he's Finnish right?) ... i don't know. 

816060[/snapback]

Well, all Bills fans hate 'fins!

Yeah, he's Finnish, and married to Finnish supermodel and former Miss Scandanavia, Jenni Dahlmann...

Jenni & "Iceman"...

What is it with these supermodels? It's the car, right? It must be the car. :blink:

Well, all Bills fans hate 'fins!

Yeah, he's Finnish, and married to Finnish supermodel and former Miss Scandanavia, Jenni Dahlmann...

Jenni & "Iceman"...

What is it with these supermodels?  It's the car, right?  It must be the car. :(

816103[/snapback]

Or maybe the 40 million dollar paycheck at the end of the year :blink: