Did you notice how the Dallas OC called plays to

Dallas doesn't have an official offensive coordinator for what it's worth.

Obviously Parcells is going to switch up the playcalling when he switches from a pocket passer to a smaller, more mobile throw on the run type guy. This can look effective when the move is made in the middle of the game since the Giants spent most of their time preparing for Bledsoe. I think you're giving way too much credit to Parcells for that strategem, and three interceptions in a half isn't what anyone would call a success.

We'll get a better sense of Romo this weekend. I can't see how anyone would say anything other than "the jury is still out" at this point.

Dallas doesn't have an official offensive coordinator for what it's worth.

Obviously Parcells is going to switch up the playcalling when he switches from a pocket passer to a smaller, more mobile throw on the run type guy. This can look effective when the move is made in the middle of the game since the Giants spent most of their time preparing for Bledsoe. I think you're giving way too much credit to Parcells for that strategem, and three interceptions in a half isn't what anyone would call a success.

We'll get a better sense of Romo this weekend. I can't see how anyone would say anything other than "the jury is still out" at this point.

817143[/snapback]

The OC doesn't call for a interception. Thats a break down in the read by Romo. My point is the sacks went down and the yards and points went up after the OC called roll outs and slants for Romo.

Something Fairchild should do for JP !