Jacked up! We had two....

cåblelady

lame. peerless got tackled.  Same with Carr.  Hardly worthy of JACKED UP.  Kelsays hit on brady was BORDERLINE jacked up.  Hope #1 is good, because based on this, there was some pansy football hits yesterday.

814812[/snapback]

I think they forgot # 1. <_<

Peerless Price # 4

Chris Kelsay # 2

<_<

814799[/snapback]

You going to the Dolphins game? Forget getting "jacked up" I will bring white tequila!

I plan on being in lot 1 pole 5, no tickets. Fate always provides. ;)

Bringing my 29 year old son this time - no daughters.

lame. peerless got tackled.  Same with Carr.  Hardly worthy of JACKED UP.  Kelsays hit on brady was BORDERLINE jacked up.  Hope #1 is good, because based on this, there was some pansy football hits yesterday.

814812[/snapback]

Which Kelsay hit on Brady? The one where the Pats were trying to run an end-around & Kelsay got him in the backfield? That play was a golden opportunity to just really destroy Brady (worse than Mo Lewis) & Kelsay pussied out, hardly hit him... what a disappointment, I was screaming in the bar. I don't care how he played the rest of the game, & I don't care if he was gunshy after that roughing penalty... I lost all respect for Kelsay after that play, he can leave town anytime after New Years. ;) I know Denney would've killed him because he is a BEAST. <_<

The best hit was when T.O got basically "Rock Bottomed" by that DB after he stepped out and tried to keep running. If ya Smeeeeeeellllllllllalalallowwww!!!!! What the Giants..... defense..... is cookin ;)