Some observations

I haven't posted a lot lately because I've been busy with a lot of real life stuff. I have been lurking and watching the games when I can and I'll offer the following observations.

1. The Bills as a collective unit might have the dumbest roster in the NFL. Their penchant for committing the most idiotic penalty at the worst possible time is unprecedented.

2. JP Losman may have the physical attributes of an NFL quarterback but he is not a "leader". It's very hard to get men to follow boys into battle. This problem is magnified exponentially when the team struggles.

3. When was the last time the Bills had a legitimate "star" at DE. Schobel the "irrelevant sack" master and the Denney/Kelsay combo are merely average.

4. Light and fast defensive linemen will lose the battle 90% of the time. You simply can't compensate for mass with speed.

5. Mularkey got a lot of criticism for his "trick" plays. The offense I watched yesterday didn't look a whole lot different.

6. This team doesn't have the talent to make it to the playoffs but they absolutely shouldn't be worse than .500. They have no heart.