Found Them!!!!!!!!

You're right.  But it still is annoying.  All it is is one person making a somewhat normal post with someone else making a stupid joke, then Ed jumping in and everyone piling on him.

814807[/snapback]

Anthony, I don't give a flying crap if the "Circle Jerk" follow me around. All it is is a bunch of old men with nothing better to do with their lives.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I needn't point out anything so obvious.  Going on a weekend hike in the Adirondacks in mid-October in weather conditions that included "freezing fog"?  <_<  Kids obviously didn't check a weather report before they left...which is a pretty good indication that they weren't even remotely experienced enough to be hiking in the mountains in mid-fall.  What else did they forget?  A map?  Compass?  Matches?  Wool clothes? 

So...yeah, they deserved.  Nature has some pretty blunt and effective ways of telling people they're morons.  If they're really, really lucky they'll learn the lesson themselves, and not just serve as an example to others.

814640[/snapback]

Here's a good book written by a former DEC officer that worked in the Adirondack region about some of the people he'd meet out hiking.

Excuse Me, Sir… Your Socks Are on Fire by Larry Weill

Anthony, I don't give a flying crap if the "Circle Jerk" follow me around. All it is is a bunch of old men with nothing better to do with their lives.

814811[/snapback]

... and yet you keep giving them material.

<_<  ;)

You continue to amaze me. Really, I know why you are a chef. There could be nothing else in life you could do, except cook.

814806[/snapback]

Good job insulting a profession the includes some of the hardest working entrepreneurs in the world. So sir brainiac, what is the purpose of this board?

Good job insulting a profession the includes some of the hardest working entrepreneurs in the world.  So sir brainiac, what is the purpose of this board?

814815[/snapback]

To talk about stuff not related to football, Einstein.

I hope no one here ever posts they have cancer or anything. I guess it's free reign for the "Circle-Jerk" to make fun of you and tell you ten different times how you deserve it. <_<

To talk about stuff not related to football, Einstein.

I hope no one here ever posts they have cancer or anything. I guess it's free reign for the "Circle-Jerk" to make fun of you and tell you ten different times how you deserve it.  <_<

814821[/snapback]

And we're are not talking about football. So why are you pissed?

And we're are not talking about football.  So why are you pissed?

814824[/snapback]

Are you really this stupid? I know you're from WV and all, but come on.

Just because it's posted on "off-the-wall" doesn't mean it can't be a serious topic. <_<;)

Here's a situation where two high schoolers are missing, and could be dead. So, instead of showing some compassion FOR THE GUY WHO KNEW THEM, jokes are made about them being gay or them deserving their fate.