For a Bills' fan, there's only one thing left

eball

Thank God for the Sabres.  It's refreshing to hear national media referring to a Buffalo franchise as the class of the league.  The Sabres are making a miserable football season bearable.

813939[/snapback]

That's just ridiculous...I wasn't any less pissed after sitting through the rain at yesterdays game because the Sabres are off to a good start. Yeah, the Bills are 2-5, rebuilding, no where near a contender, new coach, new GM...Gee, wait, the Sabres are good...never mind, I feel much better....Idiotic...

Thank God for the Sabres.  It's refreshing to hear national media referring to a Buffalo franchise as the class of the league.  The Sabres are making a miserable football season bearable.

813939[/snapback]

Horrible post. The sabres have ZERO effect on my football season as they do not play football. I hate how everyone seems to be saying "well at least we have the sabres" or "sabres season is starting early this year". Hockey is not football ..period. It is still a cult sport nationally and probably 80% of folks across the country couldn't tell you who was in the stanley cup finals, or maybe even what that is! The NFL is the premiere league of the greatest sport with the greatest athletes in sports. Hockey is nowhere near as exciting a game and does nothing to change the fact that our football team is mired in one of the longest current streaks of below mediocrity in the NFL. I mean, how the heck does a totally different almost minor league sport that doesn't matter until May and June affect September - December? Save it for the sabres board. :P