The OL did not play as poorly as I thougt

ACor58

JP was given more than enough time on several throws but good not make a decision to get rid of the ball fast enough. Brady was under a lot of pressure all day but came up with key throws when they needed him to. (But that is why he is Tom Brady and not Rob Johnson 2.0, sans the injury problem, the JP is developing into)

I am not letting the O-Line off the hook, but Butter Fingers Losman certainly does a good job making them look worse than they really are.

I am also going to take back what I said about Peters being "slightly above average". He was nearly dominant yesterday against a very good player in Ty Warren. Peters has progressed nicely this season. Our Bq, however, has regressed quickly these last few weeks.

Really besides the Lions game the O-line hasn't been as bad as some have made it to be. Look I want JP to excel but he is still green and he should be given at least this year to ripen. But 30% to 40% of the sacks this year have been related strictly to JP holding onto the ball too long. Part of that is his inexperience; the other is shabby playcalling putting him in such positions, FACE DOWN!

Really besides the Lions game the O-line hasn't been as bad as some have made it to be. Look I want JP to excel but he is still green and he should be given at least this year to ripen. But 30% to 40% of the sacks this year have been related strictly to JP holding onto the ball too long. Part of that is his inexperience; the other is shabby playcalling putting him in such positions, FACE DOWN!

813825[/snapback]

Or maybe the WR's just aren't open downfield?