Shawn Merriman Tests Positive for 'Roids

H2o

I've always said that this guy reminds me of Romanowski and now I understand why. This explains everything. His attitude on the field, the way he carries himself, and the "motor" that seemed to be running a little too high gave it away. I've had my suspicions since the Raider game that opened their season. Now he will be getting a 4 game suspension. This will probably bring the heat down on the NFL as a whole, springing congress into action on the same topic once again. Now we'll have to hear about steroids for another 6 months straight. They will be pressure him to rat on whomever he got them from and whatnot as well. Now, no matter what he accomplishes in the NFL, this cloud will hang over him for the rest of his career. Gooooooooooo Shawn!!!!! :doh:

I've always said that this guy reminds me of Romanowski and now I understand why. This explains everything. His attitude on the field, the way he carries himself, and the "motor" that seemed to be running a little too high gave it away. I've had my suspicions since the Raider game that opened their season. Now he will be getting a 4 game suspension. This will probably bring the heat down on the NFL as a whole, springing congress into action on the same topic once again. Now we'll have to hear about steroids for another 6 months straight. They will be pressure him to rat on whomever he got them from and whatnot as well. Now, no matter what he accomplishes in the NFL, this cloud will hang over him for the rest of his career. Gooooooooooo Shawn!!!!! :doh:

813587[/snapback]

Yes because we know he's the only one in the NFL using steroids. These guys are stronger than tanks, you realize how difficult it is to be naturally strong to that point?

It's situations like this which actually make me think that steroid use is nowhere near where most might think...i.e. used by every professional athlete. Having such a standout 'beast' of a player be pinged for 'roids implys that a lot of his piers(who are not quite as 'standout') do not use 'roids....& that if they did they might achieve a similar level of play.

I'm interested to see how well he develops now he has been sprung....will he continue to use, or will his play drop back to the pack?