why do they continue to leave the middle wide open

Max997

I know what defense they are running and that they like to drop the MLB into 3 deep coverage with the safties but how about making some in game adjustments, every week you see Flecther drop back which leaves the middle wide open for easy catches underneath....how many times were Pats receivers wide open 10 yards downfield today

its just too easy for the opposing offense to complete passes

this team is without a doubt lacking talent but the coaches are not helping either

I know what defense they are running and that they like to drop the MLB into 3 deep coverage with the safties but how about making some in game adjustments, every week you see Flecther drop back which leaves the middle wide open for easy catches underneath....how many times were Pats receivers wide open 10 yards downfield today

its just too easy for the opposing offense to complete passes

this team is without a doubt lacking talent but the coaches are not helping either

813574[/snapback]

What I think is that the coaches have the players concentrating on running the scheme so intently that they miss the play. A lot. Can't see the trees for the forest in this case. Why the defensive middle is almost always open is one of the great mysteries of life for a Bills fan.

What I think is that the coaches have the players concentrating on running the scheme so intently that they miss the play.  A lot.  Can't see the trees for the forest in this case.  Why the defensive middle is almost always open is one of the great mysteries of life for a Bills fan.

813581[/snapback]

If the other team needs to convert on a 3rd down...the TE or Slot receiver will be open over the middle...all the time