Just a quick question....

I'm a fan of JP and a BIG fan of donte whitner. i think he was a great pick and from the time of the draft believed he would have all the draft "experts" eating crow.

THAT BEING SAID...

which combo would you rather have in our teams starting line-up?

a. Losman/Whitner

b. Leinhart/Milloy

i live in atlanta and watch the games surrounded by fans from every team/city. Every single person ive asked this question to immediately answers Leinhart/Milloy. personally, ill just go on being happy(lol) with what we've got...

I'm a fan of JP and a BIG fan of donte whitner.  i think he was a great pick and from the time of the draft believed he would have all the draft "experts" eating crow.

THAT BEING SAID...

which combo would you rather have in our teams starting line-up?

a. Losman/Whitner

b. Leinhart/Milloy

i live in atlanta and watch the games surrounded by fans from every team/city. Every single person ive asked this question to immediately answers Leinhart/Milloy.  personally, ill just go on being happy(lol) with what we've got...

813482[/snapback]

To me it's definitely Whitner over Milloy as he is old and a year or 2 away from retirement while Whitner has been solid. I'd take JP over Leinart for I feel ML is more hype than substance; look what the Raiders did to him today. I think that if JP can get in a decent offense with adeuqate blocking he can succeed. JP biggest issue is that he went to Tulane so nobody has any patience with him and not giving him the benefit of the doubt and time to develop that a QB from a big time college would.