95altima12

Tennessee Young, Vince

Tennessee 1 5

Arizona Leinart, Matt

Arizona 1 6

Denver Cutler, Jay

Denver 5 1

Cutler hasn't even played yet.

Losman is 2-5 this season, his first season really being a starter. Ya it is disappointing for us because we really want to win now! but think about these other teams with their 1st round picks. I am just glad we are using are 1st rounder finaly so he can learn and grow into a good QB. Say all you want about Losman, but really we draft Quinn next year and we still have to deal with him becoming a good QB, just like these other teams did, when so many were saying to draft them i am sure glad we didn't. Anyways we are a very young team are (experianced players) two three year players are playing really good. Lets wait and see how these rookies turn out before we point fingers at one player.

Tennessee  Young, Vince

Tennessee 1 5

Arizona  Leinart, Matt

Arizona          1    6 

Denver          Cutler, Jay

Denver 5 1

Losman is 2-5 this season, his first season really being a starter. Ya it is disappointing for us because we really want to win now! but think about these other teams with their 1st round picks. I am just glad we are using are 1st rounder finaly so he can learn and grow into a good QB. Say all you want about Losman, but really we draft Quinn next year and we still have to deal with him becoming a good QB, just like these other teams did, when so many were saying to draft them i am sure glad we didn't. Anyways we are a very young team are (experianced players) two three year players are playing really good. Lets wait and see how these rookies turn out before we point fingers at one player.

813272[/snapback]

Wait, you mean that rookie QBs, draft early (to mostly bad teams), are going to have bad records?

SAY IT AINT SO!

i really had no idea who donte was when we drafted him,but i think donte will turn out to be a great player for us......we cant get all the players in one draft but next year all the picks should be o and d linemen,and no skill spots...go bills in"07

i really had no idea who donte was when we drafted him,but i think donte will turn out to be a great player for us......we cant get all the players in one draft but next year all the picks should be o and d linemen,and no skill spots...go bills in"07

813329[/snapback]

Thank you!

813329[/snapback]

Exactly. This is supposed to be a rebuilding year. Everyone seems to be forgetting that. Jauron went 5-11 6-10 then 13-3 and was coach of the year with Chicago.

813329[/snapback]

how many years in a row has this been said....when will you people get tired of saying next year

Only thing is, Losman is from the Draft class of 2004.

813454[/snapback]

haha, Ya he was drafted in 04, but it is sad to say he has only started 15 games in his time here. This is his rookie year and if you dont agree with that you are not watching any of the bills games. I know we all have heard it before but "give him time" thats the only reason we are in this problem in the first place. I am tired of changing QB's thats not our biggest problem!!! JP is ok! Our O-Line is better but not good enough!!! are D-line isn't good enough!!! and the secondary is ok but mcgee seems to be in a jr, slump.

O and the 2006 draft picks seem to be doing pretty damn good!!!

813272[/snapback]

No, see, you don't understand TSW logic. Let me explain. This statement means that he is therefore awesome. Until he sucks. But he is awesome especially because he looked good for a good team in the preseason.

Also, Leinart is good because of the "look in his eye," and his gorgeous look after two days of not having shaven. His team's 1-6 record is actually better than the Bills' 2-5 because it's pretty clear the future looks brighter in Arizona. Clear as day, as a matter of fact.