MARV!

-The Bills need to clean house again!

-Dick Jauron shows about as much emotion as a statue... The Bills need a vocal coach. (I'd take Dennis Green)

-The Cover Two Blows, these players don't fit that system well at all. We used to have a great defense, let's go back to that style of play.

-The only O-lineman I'd keep is Jason Peters. It is so obvious that a team wins at the o-line. Look at last year's Super Bowl Matchup, The steelers had arguably the best o-line in football and the left side of the Seahawk's o-line was a better blockade that the Great wall of China. These turnstyles for o-linemen suck. I'd go out in the off-season and pay huuuge money for o-linemen (i.e. Leonard Davis, Max Starks, Vincent Manuwai, Porkchop Wolmack.) I know how no free agent would want to sign with the Bills, so I'd offer them monster contracts, I wouldn't like a cheap as$ that rolls around in a Ford Taurus ( :doh: ). I'd also draft O-lineman, Joe Thomas looks like he will be a stud.

-Dick Jauron shows about as much emotion as a statue... The Bills need a vocal coach. (I'd take Dennis Green)

As long as Marv is here as GM, I suspect Jauron will be here as HC...Denny Green?...Um...No thanks...They should have took My advice and got Tressel at any cost...

813193[/snapback]

-The Cover Two Blows, these players don't fit that system well at all. We used to have a great defense, let's go back to that style of play.

The Cover 2 in itself is not the problem...The problem is still a gross lack of talent and an undersized DL...

813193[/snapback]

-The only O-lineman I'd keep is Jason Peters. It is so obvious that a team wins at the o-line. Look at last year's Super Bowl Matchup, The steelers had arguably the best o-line in football and the left side of the Seahawk's o-line was a better blockade that the Great wall of China. These turnstyles for o-linemen suck. I'd go out in the off-season and pay huuuge money for o-linemen (i.e. Leonard Davis, Max Starks, Vincent Manuwai, Porkchop Wolmack.) I know how no free agent would want to sign with the Bills, so I'd offer them monster contracts, I wouldn't like a cheap as$ that rolls around in a Ford Taurus ( :doh: ). I'd also draft O-lineman, Joe Thomas looks like he will be a stud.

No doubt about it the Bills have HUGE gaps on the O-Line...The problem is they STILL have huge gaps everywhere...But if I had My choice no question I would like to see the O-Line addressed 1st and foremost this coming Off Season..

813193[/snapback]

No more cleaning house. A good coaching staff would get this team on track. Jauron has no passion, he seems to be almost too scientific for the game.

I truly believe that the reason that players love playing for Dick Jauron is because he is very soft and probably lets the players get away with much more than they would anywhere else. He's one of those people that is so smart that he's actually dumb.

Marv is the process of doing this but he's not dumping coaches. He's getting rid of players, the same ones we've been watching fail week after week for the last five years.

We have a big turnover from last year. I can see a similar one after this year.

As a general rule and with a few notable exceptions, if TD brought them in, I see no problem with Marv getting rid of them.

-The only O-lineman I'd keep is Jason Peters. It is so obvious that a team wins at  the o-line.  Look at last year's Super Bowl Matchup, The steelers had arguably the best o-line in football and the left side of the Seahawk's o-line was a better blockade that the Great wall of China. These turnstyles for o-linemen suck. I'd go out in the off-season and pay huuuge money for o-linemen (i.e. Leonard Davis, Max Starks, Vincent Manuwai, Porkchop Wolmack.) I know how no free agent would want to sign with the Bills, so I'd offer them monster contracts, I wouldn't like a cheap as$ that rolls around in a Ford Taurus ( :doh: ). I'd also draft O-lineman, Joe Thomas looks like he will be a stud.

813193[/snapback]

Oh and dont forget we need an entirely new defensive line.Great pressure on Brady today.---So a QB ..an entire offensive line and an entire defensive line.-This team will be DOMINANT by 2015...my prediction.

-The only O-lineman I'd keep is Jason Peters. It is so obvious that a team wins at  the o-line.  Look at last year's Super Bowl Matchup, The steelers had arguably the best o-line in football and the left side of the Seahawk's o-line was a better blockade that the Great wall of China. These turnstyles for o-linemen suck. I'd go out in the off-season and pay huuuge money for o-linemen (i.e. Leonard Davis, Max Starks, Vincent Manuwai, Porkchop Wolmack.) I know how no free agent would want to sign with the Bills, so I'd offer them monster contracts, I wouldn't like a cheap as$ that rolls around in a Ford Taurus ( :doh: ). I'd also draft O-lineman, Joe Thomas looks like he will be a stud.

813193[/snapback]

it's sort of hard to take your post seriously when i scroll down through your sig. line...it's like, i'm supposed to trust your judgment now?! :doh:<_<

i think you're crazy for thinking this roster was capable of going 11-5!