Bottom 5...

32. Raiders

31. Dolphins

30. Bills

29. Texans

28. Cardinals

Anyone disagree?

813047[/snapback]

The Cleveland Steamers belong in there before the Cards and the Texans slapped the taste out of J-villes mouth today. The Bills do belong though.

The scary thing is that Miami and Houston are still on deck for the Bills and, the way we played today, we could lose to either - or both.

Buffalo needs to do something fast to prove to me that they are not the worst team in football right now.

They could start by beating Green Bay.

The scary thing is that Miami and Houston are still on deck for the Bills and, the way we played today, we could lose to either - or both.

Buffalo needs to do something fast to prove to me that they are not the worst team in football right  now.

They could start by beating Green Bay.

813077[/snapback]

Wow.

So much for optimism. :angry:

Yeah, you have lost it.

First off, buffalo is better than houston.

Secondly, where the heck is Tennessee? Detroit? Cleveland?

My Bottom 5:

32. Oakland

31. Tennessee

30. Cleveland

29. Houston

28. Detroit

Then Buffalo/Miami/Arizona in no particular order.

Yeah, you have lost it.

Secondly, where the heck is Tennessee?  Detroit?  Cleveland?

My Bottom 5:

32. Oakland

31. Tennessee

30. Cleveland

29. Houston

28. Detroit

813082[/snapback]

Detriot proved last week they're a better team than the Bills.

Yeah, you have lost it.

My Bottom 5:

32. Oakland

31. Tennessee

30. Cleveland

29. Houston

28. Detroit

813082[/snapback]

Houston just whooped the snot out of the Jaguars.

Tennessee is a much better team than their record.

Yeah, cleveland sucks.

Detroit beat us.

Yeah, you have lost it.

My Bottom 5:

32. Oakland

31. Tennessee

30. Cleveland

29. Houston

28. Detroit

813082[/snapback]

Houston beat a good Jacksonville team today. I don't know if we are better or not. Also one week removed, you can't rank us ahead of Detroit. There's a man law against that kind of stuff.

Houston beat a good Jacksonville team today.  I don't know if we are better or not.  Also one week removed, you can't rank us ahead of Detroit.  There's a man law against that kind of stuff.

813091[/snapback]

Hmm...apparently the WEEK after we lost to them ESPN still thinks we are the better team.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/powerranking

(Note...forgot about the packers, they deserve a mention in this thread as well)

#32 - Oakland (no arguement there)

#31 - Miami (and not just because we are Bills fans but because they really are bad)

#30 - Green Bay (not exactly alot of great talent like Favre thought)

#29 - Tenesee (Young has helped them improve but they are still not a great team)

#28 - Clevland (still not a good team)

That would be followed by Arizona, Houston, Detroit, San Francisco, and Buffalo

Buffalo would make the top ten, but not the top 5

They were beaten the worst by 2 good teams, the Patriots and the Bears, teams not many expected a win from. I don't know why but i guess when the Bills lose it is always a huge deal, and we have to be the worst. They have been in every other game they played until the end and almost pulled off a couple upsets. They are not good yet, but they are far from the worst team in the league. They are young and inexperienced, hopefully they will use this to learn from and will become competitive sooner rather then later.

I love the Bills to death but I think it's about time to pack it in. Calvin Johnson would look great in a Bills uniform. I dont think we'll be worse than Oakland but we got a shot at being up there in terms of bad. If he's still on the board I'd be thrilled. I see no reason to finish 5 - 11 or 6 - 10.. I'd rather be worse and get a better pick.

Oakland, Houston, and Green Bay all won today. That's a step forward.

32. Oakland

31. Cleveland

30. Miami

29. Buffalo

28. Tennessee

This thread is a new low. How bad has it got if the debate is about whether we are better than the Lions or not? If the question has to be asked the Bills may as well start playing for the number one pick next draft right now.

I'm also a Browns fan, so this hurts...

But Godalmighty they are a crap team.

In no particuylar order, the bottom five:

Browns

Lions

Raiders

Dolphins

Cardinals

The Bills are on the cusp however. Let's not forget that they lost to a really good team.

The Bills are on the cusp however.  Let's not forget that they lost to a really good team.

813303[/snapback]

Thats what I don't get, after they lost to the Bears and now to the Pats, Everyone thinks we are the worst team to ever play and all is doom and gloom (again) yet before the season started, this is what people were expecting and still considering the progress of the team successful.

There is still more football to play for this young team and although the playoffs are almost full out of reach, they could still surprise some and end the season playing well.