Jets - Buffalo?

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to stop by and get a feel for this week's game. How do you feel about it and the rest of the season? I know you're pretty banged up on defense now and I was wondering how that will effect you this week. What's your feelings on Bledsoe and why the lack of scoring? I don't get it.

It's way too early in the season to look at next Year but 0-3 is scary, trust me as a long time suffering Jets fan I'm all too familiar with losing. :w00t:

I thought you guys were going to snap out of it last week until Bledsoe fumbled the game away in the 4th qtr.

I'm not coming in here too confident either. The Jets are vey beatable. Especially with this coaching staff. They play way too conservative at times and tend to play not to lose instead of keeping the throttle pinned. On the defensive side of the ball we have a new coordinator and not only are the players still learning the system but the coordinator is still learning to be a defensive coordinator. On offense, Martin is looking young again but Hackett is still calling the plays and the man is too conservative and predictable. If the Jets have 500 2nd and 10 situations on the Year, Hackett will run the ball 490 times. You'll see, watch this game and come back on here and tell me if I'm wrong.

Good luck Sunday, hope you don't win... but good luck. ;)

Welcome aboard, rd.

I'm feeling pretty good about Sunday to tell you the truth. We haven't been worth a damn in the Meadowlands lately but this team is quite a bit different than the circus the Bills have been putting on the field the last few years. This team is better than its record and to tell you the truth is just a few plays from being 3-0 like you guys. The lack of scoring has been mostly a result of little mistakes on key downs late in games.

If you're going to beat us this week, it's going to be Penney that does the damage. I can see your staff pulling back the throttle on CMartin to keep him fresh and with PatWIlliamsSamAdamsLondonFletcherTakeoSpikes in the front7, this week would be an excellent time to do it.

I don't blame your distrust of Hackett, I live down in Pitt territory and his name has been a running gag around here for over a decade.

I do like your head coach and some of the guys on your roster though, but to tell you the truth I hope we get off the schnied by pounding you guys into the turf this weekend;-)

I'd be interested in hearing more about your defense and its tendecnies so far this year.

Cya

Welcome aboard, rd.

I'm feeling pretty good about Sunday to tell you the truth. We haven't been worth a damn in the Meadowlands lately but this team is quite a bit different than the circus the Bills have been putting on the field the last few years. This team is better than its record and to tell you the truth is just a few plays from being 3-0 like you guys. The lack of scoring has been mostly a result of little mistakes on key downs late in games.

If you're going to beat us this week, it's going to be Penney that does the damage. I can see your staff pulling back the throttle on CMartin to keep him fresh and with PatWIlliamsSamAdamsLondonFletcherTakeoSpikes in the front7, this week would be an excellent time to do it.

I don't blame your distrust of Hackett, I live down in Pitt territory and his name has been a running gag around here for over a decade.

I do like your head coach and some of the guys on your roster though, but to tell you the truth I hope we get off the schnied by pounding you guys into the turf this weekend;-)

I'd be interested in hearing more about your defense and its tendecnies so far this year.

Cya

58561[/snapback]

Whatever you're smokin, it must be some wicked shiat.

This team is 2 wins behind where it was last year and going NOWHERE.

Oh yeah, Parcells is laughing all the way to the bank. He took the mental midgets at OBD to school.

Welcome aboard, rd.

Cya

58561[/snapback]

The defense has been more aggressive something Cottrell never did with the Jets but we still play too soft of a zone in the secondary. The front 7 are playing great bt Henderson needs to apply more pressure and keep it applied. We have a bad tendency of pulling back and playing safe instead of going for the throat. Hopefully that will change.

Whatever you're smokin, it must be some wicked shiat.

This team is 2 wins behind where it was last year and going NOWHERE.

Oh yeah, Parcells is laughing all the way to the bank. He took the mental midgets at OBD to school.

58576[/snapback]

Losman was worth the #1 Pick. Hell, anyone that replaces Bledsoe is worth Two #1's.

Losman was worth the #1 Pick. Hell, anyone that replaces Bledsoe is worth Two #1's.

58737[/snapback]

Good point MarkVI---the only question is....How will Drew either screw it up OR..not do anything creative/quick thinking to help his team win Sunday???--I think we would have taken one or two of the first 3 games with a 42 yr old Doug flutie in there. We woulda scraped by Jax and OAK and gotten beat by New england.--That is how bad drew is.