Time to move the team.

Sad to say, this team will never win in Buffalo. I'm not sure I'd even WANT this team to continue representing my hometown: a place of hard workers, a place of tough survivors.

This team is just candy-ass from top to bottom.

812815[/snapback]

When I imagine my worst sports nightmare, it is the Bills leaving Buffalo and no NFL in WNY.

When I imagine my worst sports nightmare, it is the Bills leaving Buffalo and no NFL in WNY.

When I imagine my worst sports nightmare, it is the Bills leaving Buffalo and no NFL in WNY !!

:doh:

When I imagine my worst sports nightmare, it is the Bills leaving Buffalo and no NFL in WNY !!

813495[/snapback]

Look at the person who posted the thread. :doh:

with all due respect !@#$ You! :doh:

Sad to say, this team will never win in Buffalo. I'm not sure I'd even WANT this team to continue representing my hometown: a place of hard workers, a place of tough survivors.

812815[/snapback]

812815[/snapback]

Just so you know, I created my new username just to honor you... :doh: