• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nfl.com/fans/rules/protectionofpasser

No mention of penalty.

But whatever. Lets just tell Losman to sit down every time he is about to get sacked.

812333[/snapback]

Lots of stuff isn't in there. It's the "fans" rulebook, not the "official" rule book or the "Patriots" rule book.

Let me know what the official rules say. When you find them. Good luck with that.

If a player is not touched down by the opposition, he is able to get back up and run.

812331[/snapback]

You're wrong. Case in point: a WR can catch a football and immediately hit the ground on his own and give himself up and he's down where he hit the ground. You'll see this a great deal in 2 minute drives.

If a player is not touched down by the opposition, he is able to get back up and run.

812331[/snapback]

not when they are the QB and they give themselves up....I am amazed that this many people are not aware of this rule

Lots of stuff isn't in there.  It's the "fans" rulebook, not the "official" rule book or the "Patriots" rule book.

Let me know what the official rules say.  When you find them.  Good luck with that.

812345[/snapback]

Im not one of those people who say that the officials favor Tom Brady ... but their is a reason he didnt call roughing the passer, and thats because that wouldnt fly with the league office. It doesnt fit the description.

But whatever. I dont really care. As I said: Tell Losman to fall whenever he is about to get sacked so we can get those penalty's. RIGHT?