New Metallica Songs

/dev/null

Sure do miss the "old" stuff.....ever since they took music lessons, they haven't been the same....

813140[/snapback]

Been in iTunes rotation for a few months now =) The first one's a good song, not sold on that second one yet.

Sure do miss the "old" stuff.....ever since they took music lessons, they haven't been the same....

813140[/snapback]

I blame the acne cream rather than muscal development- damn you benzene, oh and the passing of the Great Cliff...

I blame the acne cream rather than muscal development- damn you benzene, oh and the passing of the Great Cliff...

815188[/snapback]

I heard that actually put out a DVD of them making one of thier latest albums, and brought the shrink in to mediate thier differences. While sitting crosslegged, drinking wine? Yeah, Metallica fans just don't "get it" all right.

Metallica lost any shred of significance they once had with that final sorry display...

oh and the passing of the Great Cliff...

815188[/snapback]

:blink:

That I think was the turning point. And Justice For All was their last great metal album and those songs were mostly leftover tracks/riffs from Cliff played by Newstead with the bass turned down

I heard that actually put out a DVD of them making one of thier latest albums, and brought the shrink in to mediate thier differences. While sitting crosslegged, drinking wine? Yeah, Metallica fans just don't "get it" all right.

Metallica lost any shred of significance they once had with that final sorry display...

815424[/snapback]

Yeah that really sucked. really really sucked

but still gotta give them some kinda credit. even after they sold out and stopped being a real metal band, they're still better than most other modern metal bands