Greetings

RyanLand

Just wanted to come in and say hi from an ex-Western NY'er. Grew up watching the Bills till I moved out to TX a few years back. Man do I miss Anchor Bar for Sundays.

So I was at the Houston game Sunday (Yeah, I know...but I miss football). They won, which wasn't so bad, and I won a cell phone, which was awesome. Motorola had this big 18 wheeler with people giving away all kinds of gift certificates and other freebies. They told me the site (www.motorola.com/nfl) to see when it's coming to other games and to sign up for tix to other NFL games and a Pro Bowl trip (which I already did). Thought I'd give a heads up for people who like entering contests like I do.

Anyhow, just wanted to ask a few general questions. I know 0-3 seems like a typical start (can you tell I've been watching for a while?) but what do you think it'll take for them to get going at all this year? Also, final season record?

Fedex me some of Jim's Steakout, will you?

Welcome Ryanland. If you have been watching the Bills lately, we have been showing signs of life. My prediction for there record this year is 8-8. I am hoping with the new coaching, the players will adjust quickly to there system and start kicking some a$%.

Are a Bills fan or a Texan fan? Once again welcome. Don't be shy :w00t:

Sorry to be the Squidward in the crowd, but sure you're not a MOT rep?

Maybe, I'm wrong, but your post strikes me as your first assignment for your Marketing 101 class on your first day on the job with the fine folks in Schaumburg, IL.

Hey, did I tell you guys that there's this guy with a Pinto that shows up for every game, and if you sign up you can win a shot from a bowling ball.

(PS, time to short MOT if they have these Ryans running around)

Maybe, I'm wrong, but your post strikes me as your first assignment for your Marketing 101 class on your first day on the job with the fine folks in Schaumburg, IL. 

Hey, did I tell you guys that there's this guy with a Pinto that shows up for every game, and if you sign up you can win a shot from a bowling ball.

58478[/snapback]

I am usually clueless. But, it struck me as odd also.

I am glad someone could articulate it.

:w00t:;)

I am usually clueless.  But, it struck me as odd also.

I am glad someone could articulate it.

:w00t:  ;)

58521[/snapback]

Yeah, I can articulate it, but needed some help from south of the border to see the light.

58478[/snapback]

;) My thoughts exactly...A bowling ball shot = RJ = 7 SACKS IN A GAME = A MARKETING PROJECT for some poor dweeb fresh out of the twilight zone. They could at least provide a better script! :w00t:

Just wanted to come in and say hi from an ex-Western NY'er. Grew up watching the Bills till I moved out to TX a few years back. Man do I miss Anchor Bar[insert bar name here from exercise #20] for Sundays.

So I was at the Houston game Sunday (Yeah, I know...but I miss football[insert sport here]). They won[insert result here], which wasn't so bad, and I won a cell phone, which was awesome. Motorola had this big 18 wheeler with people giving away all kinds of gift certificates and other freebies. They told me the site (www.motorola.com/nfl) to see when it's coming to other games and to sign up for tix to other NFL games and a Pro Bowl trip (which I already did). Thought I'd give a heads up for people who like entering contests like I do. [be sure to stress this with a strong and possitive attitude]

Anyhow [though you will be tempted, DO NOT SAY Anyway], just wanted to ask a few general questions. I know 0-3 seems like a typical start (can you tell I've been watching for a while?) [make sure that you look up their current record] but what do you think it'll take for them to get going at all this year? Also, final season record?

Fedex me some of Jim's Steakout, will you?

NOTE TO SELF, "RyanLand you are the best new recruit, potential salesman for this quarter! (remember to say this 3 times)....I hope the Bills fans go for this like the Miami fans did."

* highlighted and underlined areas may have been edited in part or full by sfladave

58405[/snapback]

This is the reason people put their name on the do not call list! :w00t:

Welcome Ryanland. If you have been watching the Bills lately, we have been showing signs of life. My prediction for there record this year is 8-8. I am hoping with the new coaching, the players will adjust quickly to there system and start kicking some a$%.

Are a Bills fan or a Texan fan? Once again welcome. Don't be shy :w00t:

58418[/snapback]

YOU'RE telling someone not to be shy?