BUF vs. NE

95altima12

I know that i will get flamed after this post but i think the bills will win this game.

I know everyone here thinks the bills will lose but the two point difference in their last game plus being in buffalo and other reasons make me think they will win. Anyways i .could go on about why i think they will win but there is no purpose.

Just a gut feeling, we will see tomorrow.

I know that i will get flamed after this post but i think the bills will win this game.

I know everyone here thinks the bills will lose but the two point difference in their last game plus being in buffalo and other reasons make me think they will win. Anyways i .could go on about why i think they will win but there is no purpose.

Just a gut feeling, we will see tomorrow.

812094[/snapback]

Um, this is a Bills message board....why in the world would you get flamed for thinking and/or wanting the Bills to win? :blink:

Um, this is a Bills message board....why in the world would you get flamed for thinking and/or wanting the Bills to win?  :blink:

812097[/snapback]

I am sorry I just read all the posts and comments about how they are going to get their ass beat, i guess i got a little emotional.

Well....in the midnight hour (or close to it) I will give you a reason why the bills will win tomorrow.....

This is not last years Bills team....I keep hearing people say it and say and say it like a spam commercial on TV...but it is not true....

- The QB play IS better whether people want to admit it or not

- The O Line is blocking better even though people wont admit it

The Bills CAN win this game....as long as they play like they should at home and minimize their mistakes...and get the patriots offense off the field....

Last week we lost to a team we should have beat....but that is the way it is going to go this year.....we are going to win games we should lose and lose games we should win.....

They can do this....

Well....in the midnight hour (or close to it) I will give you a reason why the bills will win tomorrow.....

This is not last years Bills team....I keep hearing people say it and say and say it like a spam commercial on TV...but it is not true....

- The QB play IS better whether people want to admit it or not

- The O Line is blocking better even though people wont admit it

The Bills CAN win this game....as long as they play like they should at home and minimize their mistakes...and get the patriots offense off the field....

Last week we lost to a team we should have beat....but that is the way it is going to go this year.....we are going to win games we should lose and lose games we should win.....

They can do this....

812107[/snapback]

Last week's performance was gutless and soft. Brought me right back to last years Bills team. I think this team's young players need to make a statement that this is their team now. Players need to step up and take the lead and it certainly isn't Spikes or Fletcher taking this roll. I want to see anger on the team's faces if they're getting their butts kicked by a winnless team. I'd like to see JP get into the faces of his offensive linemen when they're getting tossed around like rag dolls. This would be a great game for Losman, McGahee, Evans, Witner, Simpson to show the team, their fans and the Patriots that they've arrived.

This game will show a lot about the make-up and character of this team and should be agoo dmeasuring stick as to where we actually are...

We looked alright the first few plays of the bears game (Until the 4th &1) and were dead most of the next 7 1/2 qtrs...the players talk about their embarssment and how they should have won against the lions...and willis stating how he wants to finally beat this team...

If they lie down again...things haven't changed too much since the '99 playoff game aganist the titans (It was a forward pass!!!)...and a significant amount of overhauling still needs to be done

If they win...finally some hope and a sign that things are going in the right direction...and only a couple years away from some good things...