Bills radio in Pennsylvania/heading back to ...

Sorry. Kinda urgent. Anyone know if their is a station in Penn State / Williamsport / back to Rochester that I can get to carry the Bills. I can get WGR 550 by around 11:30 or so into the drive, but I dont believe they carry the game. Anyone know?

BTW: This is the 2nd time I have been to Beaver stadium/visit Penn State (I plan to finish my law degree their) and the stadium just dissapoints me. I hear such cool stuff about it (ie: being so large and shaped oddly) and the concessions are built into these small ports in the middle of the aisles and the bathrooms rival the Bills for being the worst in the country. Also the support bars for the stadium are all over the place. Your walking up the ramps and around the concession aisles and their is metal ALL OVER the place. Wohee. That being said it is HUGE. I think its around 96,000 + capacity.

Anyway. Any help with the radio would be nice. With all hope I will be back home in town to watch the 2nd Q and on. Thank-you.

Buffalo Bills Radio Network

For future reference, that link is in the preview every week...

PIG (95.7) out of Olean has a strong signal, but you might still be too far east. There's a few FM stations on the list, but not many, so good luck with that.

And wow, times certainly have changed at the ol' alma mater -- they didn't even have a pre-law program when I matriculated, much less the relationship with Dickinson.

(BTW: capacity is up to 109K after the latest rebuild. Only 80K when I was there, which means I'm getting old...)

Buffalo Bills Radio Network

For future reference, that link is in the preview every week...

PIG (95.7) out of Olean has a strong signal, but you might still be too far east. There's a few FM stations on the list, but not many, so good luck with that.

And wow, times certainly have changed at the ol' alma mater -- they didn't even have a pre-law program when I matriculated, much less the relationship with Dickinson.

(BTW: capacity is up to 109K after the latest rebuild. Only 80K when I was there, which means I'm getting old...)

812109[/snapback]

Thanks Lori. I appreciate it. Thank-fully I got back just in time for kickoff!