I had my haircut today....

Just Jack

It depends on the woman.

812008[/snapback]

Could be worse. You could have gotten your hair cut by the tranny that works at supercuts here. its name is sean, and its halfway from a man into a woman. it washed my hair for free because it said i was cute.

<insert full body shudder>

Could be worse. You could have gotten your hair cut by the tranny that works at supercuts here. its name is sean, and its halfway from a man into a woman. it washed my hair for free because it said i was cute.

812021[/snapback]

We had to do an install at a retirement home in NJ a couple months ago, and the primary contact was "Tammy". Well, after meeting Tammy, it was apparent that it wasn't always a female. We even heard one of the nurses call it Tommy, so from that point we refered to it as Tammy/Tommy.

Women cutting a guy's hair?  That just ain't right.

811990[/snapback]

Wow, Trooth-dude, do you still go to a "Barber Shop"?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I just didn't know if many of those old dudes have survived into the 21st century.

I have some fine memories of barber shops (back when I had plenty of hair). It just seems they were usually old guys, who may not still exist.

812021[/snapback]

By LETTING him/her wash your hair for free... Him/her is thinking you led him on...

:lol::o:lol:

Why didn't you just pay for the wash?

:o

Wow, Trooth-dude, do you still go to a "Barber Shop"?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

I just didn't know if many of those old dudes have survived into the 21st century.

I have some fine memories of barber shops (back when I had plenty of hair). It just seems they were usually old guys, who may not still exist.

812112[/snapback]

The barber shop in the town I live has 6 chairs and 6 barbers... Ya, all are over 50... But, what an mix of decor... Where else can you find a dime store Indian, model of the Spirit of St. Louis, Mags tucked into the back corner, and a deck of cards used to call the next patron when the place is packe and a barber named Duke?...

:o

The barber shop in the town I live has 6 chairs and 6 barbers... Ya, all are over 50... But, what an mix of decor... Where else can you find a dime store Indian, model of the Spirit of St. Louis, Mags tucked into the back corner, and a deck of cards used to call the next patron when the place is packe and a barber named Duke?...

Damn straight! And... you just can't beat a barber shop shave. And, damn... you smell real good when you leave.