Pat Tillman's Brother on the Administration

Peter

I thought many muslim nations had laws against christianity?  Are those ok to attack?  If I pledge allagiance to the American flag, it violates muslim law.  That would be racism against Americans.

815834[/snapback]

But not according the high and mighty Tom.

Remember, if you don't agree with him, you're an idiot. :blink:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because our leaders are morons. (simplified explanation)

This is a war which isn't going to end in the next five years. This is going to last into the next generation.

Iraq, Iran, and Syria should be dust right now.

We knew how to fight wars in the past. The PC crap is getting our men killed. Do you think we gave a !@#$ if innocents died during WWI and WWII. Hell no.

815799[/snapback]

:blink:

Absolutely we cared.  We just realized that it is a terrible part of war and one of the things that need to take place in order to win.

815877[/snapback]

Exactly. Which is the exact opposite of what we're doing now.

Apples and oranges Ed.  Then we were fighting countries with armies.  Now it's kind of hard to define what we're fighting.

815918[/snapback]

I recall us not killing Taliban members because they were in a cemetary.

Jim, this isn't a PC war. If innocent people have to die, so be it.

What happens if there is another terrorist attack (other than Tom celebrating and throwing a bash)? Do we continue to PC it then?

I recall us not killing Taliban members because they were in a cemetary.

Jim, this isn't a PC war. If innocent people have to die, so be it.

What happens if there is another terrorist attack (other than Tom celebrating and throwing a bash)? Do we continue to PC it then?

815921[/snapback]

I don't think we're PCing it now. Going in and bombing the **** out of innocent people now will solve nothing. It will only create more problems here. This is a war like no other, faught in completely different way. Tactics of wars faught in the past are out the window. Wars in the past were through attrition, working your way to the top. I have no idea how you fight them now. This is an OJT war which is pretty scary because you have no idea how it's going to go. I'm just glad I have no children.

I don't think we're PCing it now.  Going in and bombing the **** out of innocent people now will solve nothing.  It will only create more problems here.  This is a war like no other, faught in completely different way.  Tactics of wars faught in the past are out the window.  Wars in the past were through attrition, working your way to the top.  I have no idea how you fight them now.  This is an OJT war which is pretty scary because you have no idea how it's going to go.  I'm just glad I have no children.

815933[/snapback]

I do agree with you.

I believe in the "fear factor." If we show them that we do not "f" around, and we will take 100 for every one of ours, I think that may work.

Hell, it can't be any worse than what we're doing right now.

I do agree with you.

I believe in the "fear factor." If we show them that we do not "f" around, and we will take 100 for every one of ours, I think that may work.

Hell, it can't be any worse than what we're doing right now.

815945[/snapback]

So you want us to become terrorists? :blink:

It may need to be done.

Now Jim, I wasn't alive during WWII like yourself, so I've never actually experienced a world war. What was it like?

816027[/snapback]

Ya it needs to be done, you know what else needs to be done? A !@#$ing brain transplant. From anyone over the IQ of 12 to you.

Ya it needs to be done, you know what else needs to be done?  A !@#$ing brain transplant.  From anyone over the IQ of 12 to you.

816029[/snapback]

:blink::(

World advice from a pedophile Canadian?!

You're a South Park episode waiting to happen.

:blink:  :(

World advice from a pedophile Canadian?!

You're a South Park episode waiting to happen.

816035[/snapback]

How original.. this from the dude who complained that people repeatedly made fun of his car and him being gay. Way to be original to the only person "who didn't go there".