Is Hobbs going to play for the Pats this

ganesh

and did not practice on Wed and Thursday.

He pretty much blanketed Evans in the season opener and if I remember correctly Belichek singled him out and praised him for the job well done against Evans as Evans was blanked for much of that game.

If Hobbs who did such a good job does not start, may be Evans gets to play better on Sunday

He pretty much blanketed Evans in the season opener and if I remember correctly Belichek singled him out and praised him for the job well done against Evans as Evans was blanked for much of that game.

If Hobbs who did such a good job does not  start, may be Evans gets to play better on Sunday

811337[/snapback]

Colvin and Hobbs. Hmmmm...

If Hobbs who did such a good job does not  start, may be Evans gets to play better on Sunday

811337[/snapback]

There's a decent article HERE on BB.com addressing how Evans was taken out of the first couple of games because all the Bills did was try to get him deep. The Bills realized is wasn't working, so they started having him come back for shorter routes, and his production increased dramatically since.

So I'm not so sure the issue was Hobbs or how the Bills were using Evans, but I stopped putting any value into whether a particular player will or won't play this week.

When the 0-5 Lions are missing three starting offensive linemen, and still beat us, I doubt Hobbs playing or not is going to affect the outcome of the game.

There's a decent article HERE on BB.com addressing how Evans was taken out of the first couple of games because all the Bills did was try to get him deep. The Bills realized is wasn't working, so they started having him come back for shorter routes, and his production increased dramatically since.

So I'm not so sure the issue was Hobbs or how the Bills were using Evans, but I stopped putting any value into whether a particular player will or won't play this week.

When the 0-5 Lions are missing three starting offensive linemen, and still beat us, I doubt Hobbs playing or not is going to affect the outcome of the game.

811747[/snapback]

I have a feeling that the Pasties could play without 5 offensive linemen and still beat this year's edition of The Bills. :blink: