I feel I must tell you the truth

ieatcrayonz

Here's what I came up with, but I think he messed up the next to last line.  See if you take the total number of characters in the paragraph, divide by the number of sentence in each paragraph, add PI, and divide by the total number of words, count over that many characteres you get that message.  However the next to last line he messed up and it should be an M

It wasn't hard once I figured out the pattern.

811488[/snapback]

Yeah, like the Bible Code :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, like the Bible Code :lol:

811491[/snapback]

Well Darin usually is much better at little tricks than me. I am sure it means something, I just haven't figured it out. BTW, I doubt Darins read the Bible. He hasn't been struck by lightning last I checked.

Well Darin usually is much better at little tricks than me.  I am sure it means something, I just haven't figured it out.  BTW, I doubt Darins read the Bible.  He hasn't been struck by lightning last I checked.

811492[/snapback]

Try this one out...

With all of the confusion in the other thread and all of the unnecessary Ed bashing, I feel I must tell you who I really am.

I do not come to this point easily because I value my animosity and hold it dear.  My time with Lee taught me the ways of truth and how that is the only way.  I admit being disorientated after I found Lee with dirty pictures of Marsika Carpsikova or whoever, but I have learned to separate the messenger and the message.

Lee was not the second coming, no pun intended, as I originally thought.  Her message was still clear.

Because this is such an important thread, I must reciprocate that Capri Sun sucks and that it seems to have a grip on the moderators of this board.  We must all find a way to unite and fight this battle.  These comments alone will get this thread deleted so I hope you read it fast.

You must decipher the clues below.  A clue for the clues: Think "trilogy".

So here is my true identity.

I am a simple man but with great means.  Until I met Lee I used those means to seek out and delight babes from all over the globe.  Lee convinced me to concentrate on spreading the truth.  I have learned much from Lee but remembered the truth is not the only thing that needs to be......

I seek to tell you all to not concentrate on my identity, but on your own.  I long for the day when "Smokinandjokin" is merely "Jokin" because we all need lungs to be fruitful.

I greatly miss Sammy and vow revenge against his evil twin.  I have given the twin a code name of "Diablo" which means devil in Indonesian.

I had nothing against Capri Sun until I tried in vein to open the packaging.  I then realized their conspiracy.  They are quite nefarious.

I even have decided to help you seek truth by encoding my identity.  I think this method is rather inventive.

I especially like posts in this forum involving music.  They help me to spread my great knowledge and to feel needed.

I deem this thread to be important not because of who I am but because it will help you on a road of self discovery.

I intimate many things in various threads, many of which are over your heads, but they are never in an effort to make anyone feel ignorant.

I very much enjoy women.  Oh wait, I already mentioned that above.

I delay no further in telling you who the truth.  In these clues you will find everything you need.

I eventually broke down.  Now you know all.

811133[/snapback]

Here's what I came up with, but I think he messed up the next to last line.  See if you take the total number of characters in the paragraph, divide by the number of sentence in each paragraph, add PI, and divide by the total number of words, count over that many characteres you get that message.  However the next to last line he messed up and it should be an M

It wasn't hard once I figured out the pattern.

811488[/snapback]

:lol:

I have no clue.. my best guess is MDH, really that just an in the dark stab based on lame guesses of th meaning of the clues.

ok anyways.. what does this sentance mean?

I intimate many things in various threads, many of which are over your heads, but they are never in an effort to make anyone feel ignorant.
did you purposely use intimate there or is this an error?

I have no clue.. my best guess is MDH, really that just an in the dark stab based on lame guesses of th meaning of the clues.

ok anyways.. what does this sentance mean?did you purposely use intimatethere or is this an error?

811501[/snapback]

You are one step away from unlocking the true identity of crayonz...

wow this is just like Clue.

811523[/snapback]

omg, now i'm getting a clue. its such a raging clue and its pointing in this direction

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who crayonz is. Kind of like the best unkept secret out there. Now its kind of jumped the shark. Or has it? Who is crayonz?

We may never know. However his/her true identity may one day be revealed. Or will it?

Crayonz may just decide to he's had his fun and disappear. Rather than divulge his true identity he'll just leave everyone hanging. At first the Crayonz haters would rejoice. Yet something deep inside would gnaw at them. Only a matter of time until they go mad trying to figure out just who he/she really was. Not gonna take long either. Zany isn't it?

Its all quite comical. Somewhere out there Crayonz is getting a good laugh at you

omg, now i'm getting a clue.  its such a raging clue and its pointing in this direction

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who crayonz is.  Kind of like the best unkept secret out there.  Now its kind of jumped the shark.  Or has it?  Who is crayonz? 

We may never know.  However his/her true identity may one day be revealed.  Or will it? 

Crayonz may just decide to he's had his fun and disappear.  Rather than divulge his true identity he'll just leave everyone hanging.  At first the Crayonz haters would rejoice.  Yet something deep inside would gnaw at them.  Only a matter of time until they go mad trying to figure out just who he/she really was.  Not gonna take long either.  Zany isn't it?

Its all quite comical.  Somewhere out there Crayonz is getting a good laugh at you

811527[/snapback]

Actually, when you do find out who it is, it just makes you and when i say you, i mean me in particular, how retarded i was to actually have spent more than 30 seconds caring.

omg, now i'm getting a clue.  its such a raging clue and its pointing in this direction

It doesn't take a genius to figure out who crayonz is.  Kind of like the best unkept secret out there.  Now its kind of jumped the shark.  Or has it?  Who is crayonz? 

We may never know.  However his/her true identity may one day be revealed.  Or will it? 

Crayonz may just decide to he's had his fun and disappear.  Rather than divulge his true identity he'll just leave everyone hanging.  At first the Crayonz haters would rejoice.  Yet something deep inside would gnaw at them.  Only a matter of time until they go mad trying to figure out just who he/she really was.  Not gonna take long either.  Zany isn't it?

Its all quite comical.  Somewhere out there Crayonz is getting a good laugh at you

811527[/snapback]

I still like the theory that no one masquerades as crayonz...but crayonz is crayonz, and masquerades as someone else.

Ed just got home from work. I stated watching 'To Catch A Predator" on USA. I fully expected to see you there.  :lol:

811568[/snapback]

Really, you expect to catch a sexual predator who isn't actually a sexual predator but is believed to be by a bunch of morons on a message board on an American tv show when he lives in Canada?

I'm guessing this is the reason you don't know who crayonz is, because you're too stupid to know where to look.

Really, you expect to catch a sexual predator who isn't actually a sexual predator but is believed to be by a bunch of morons on a message board on an American tv show when he lives in Canada?

I'm guessing this is the reason you don't know who crayonz is, because you're too stupid to know where to look.

811585[/snapback]

:lol: