Schedule Maker Conspiracy Theory

webtoe

Not that the Pats should need any extra advantages in beating the Bills, but I found this interesting. Since 2002 the Pats have had ample preparation time at last once a year:

2002: 10 days following the Thanksgiving Day game

2003: Opening Day (of course we won that one :P )

2004: Prime Time in NE after a Bye

2005: Prime Time in NE after a Bye

2006: Opening Day & After a Bye

Coincidence? :lol:

I can't decide if this place is getting dumber or I'm getting a lower tolerance.

811050[/snapback]

Both. There is a direct correlation between the increasing of stupidity and the lowering of tolerance for said stupidity.

Bastards.  So that's what that florist's van with the giant satellite dish on top has been doing in front of my house for the past two weeks.

811071[/snapback]

Sounds like an episode of the Sopranos lol.

Bastards.  So that's what that florist's van with the giant satellite dish on top has been doing in front of my house for the past two weeks.

811071[/snapback]

Ignore the black helicopters. :lol:

Unfortunately, the Pats really don't need an extra week to kick us up and down the field, I'm sure they would prefer to face Chicago or Indianapolis after the bye rather than wasting the time getting ready for Buffalo.

I think hes talking about wendsday someone posted something along the same lines as you in another thread.

811063[/snapback]

I apologize for missing a post that ended sometime around noon yesterday. :lol:

However, it would be interesting to know if the same situation happened to any other team in the league.

Obviously, the Bills have not been good enough recently and I am not really a conspiracy theorist but I have been Bills fan a long time, and have seen way too many calls go the other way (Delay of Game call on the Roland Hooks first-down catch :lol: .) to not have the thought creep into your mind.

Unfortunately, the Pats really don't need an extra week to kick us up and down the field, I'm sure they would prefer to face Chicago or Indianapolis after the bye rather than wasting the time getting ready for Buffalo.

811100[/snapback]

LOL

I apologize for missing a post that ended sometime around noon yesterday.  :lol:

811105[/snapback]

It's okay. I apologize for being testy. It's just that I've been hanging out in the Baseball Forum lately, which has basically turned into Tard Town thanks to the recent success of one team from the Midwest....

It's okay.  I apologize for being testy.  It's just that I've been hanging out in the Baseball Forum lately, which has basically turned into Tard Town thanks to the recent success of one team from the Midwest....

811114[/snapback]

apology accepted

I apologize for missing a post that ended sometime around noon yesterday.  :lol:

However, it would be interesting to know if the same situation happened to any other team in the league.

Obviously, the Bills have not been good enough recently and I am not really a conspiracy theorist but I have been Bills fan a long time, and have seen way too many calls go the other way (Delay of Game call on the Roland Hooks first-down catch  :lol: .) to not have the thought creep into your mind.

811105[/snapback]

Don't worry about it. I found your post interesting.

I suppose some people on this board consider themselves the TBD police.