I've figured out who crayonz *REALLY* is!!!

EC-Bills

lol....I may not be on a short list (or long list, for that matter!) of TBD's most amusing and witty contributors, but given crayonz's most recent efforts at humor I'd be pretty embarrassed to fess up if it were me :lol:

for what its worth, i played tennis in HS and love watching the grand slam events  :lol:

810495[/snapback]

I like watching tennis too, but only the womens tennis. Maria, Anna, and all the other tennis hotties in those short skirts making those grunting and moaning noises. :P

Makes me feel kinda funny, like when you have to climb the rope in gym class :lol:

I like watching tennis too, but only the womens tennis.  Maria, Anna, and all the other tennis hotties in those short skirts making those grunting and moaning noises. :lol:

Makes me feel kinda funny, like when you have to climb the rope in gym class :lol:

810504[/snapback]

Just out of curiosity, which are the "other tennis hotties" you speak of? I think Maria and Anna pretty much cover it. Well, unless you want to go back a couple decades and count Tracy Austin....yummy :P

Sure...if you're in to twelve year olds.

Yeah, yeah, I know...a meazza joke's coming up...  :lol:

810530[/snapback]

She's really cute, but she looks about 13  :P

I guess she's new to the tour? I haven't heard of her.....

810533[/snapback]

She looks a little young.  Have you been on Meazza's MySpace site again?

810535[/snapback]

According to her Wiki page, she's 23