mmmm Grapes

taterhill

Looks like the young lad is eating all the profit! :lol:

I am considering buying land in Brant and also have an interest in viticulture and enology. Those look like red grapes your boy is eating - what varietals does your family grow down there? Anything other than the Concord and Niagara varieties?

Looks like the young lad is eating all the profit! :lol:

I am considering buying land in Brant and also have an interest in viticulture and enology.  Those look like red grapes your boy is eating - what varietals does your family grow down there?  Anything other than the Concord and Niagara varieties?

810955[/snapback]

Pretty much Concord and Niagaras...where are you looking to buy? there probably is a 99.5% chance that I know the person you will be buying from..Brant is a great place..cheap land, low taxes, and me

Pretty much Concord and Niagaras...where are you looking to buy? there probably is a 99.5% chance that I know the person you will be buying from..Brant is a great place..cheap land, low taxes, and me

810958[/snapback]

...not to mention its proximity to Sunset Beach Club, Surfers, etc.!

Looking at a few acres on Lakeshore Road right by Evangola State Park/Lotus Point Road. I've always loved it down there, and I'd love to be able to make my own ice wine, and whatever else that region can produce.

Will definitely get in touch if it gets any more serious than speculation.