AP Hit Piece on Losman

Fewell733

It's posted on TBD. Here's the link. http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp...527078&prov=tbd

The reporter sounds shocked that the coaches and players aren't calling for JP's head. Really, is he watching the games or just regurgitating BS from last year? There just isn't the controversy that he assumes there should be. This guy was probably a big fan of the way Mularkey ran the qb show last year. What a dipsh**.

It's posted on TBD.  Here's the link.  http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp...527078&prov=tbd

The reporter sounds shocked that the coaches and players aren't calling for JP's head.    Really, is he watching the games or just regurgitating BS from last year?  There just isn't the controversy that he assumes there should be.  This guy was probably a big fan of the way Mularkey ran the qb show last year.  What a dipsh**.

810306[/snapback]

I don't find anything wrong with the article...It is not as if the article is trying to take his head off. Losman has been what that has been written...INCONSISTENT.....Once he can be more consistent, he is going to be a good QB......the coach truly believes it as with his last sentence of the article.

You just have to believe you'll know," Jauron said, asked whether he'll know if it's time to change quarterbacks. "Hopefully, it will never come because I don't think it will

I truly believe that Losman is going to be a starting QB for the bills for quite many years....I don't know whether we will win a SB with him, but he will provide stability to that position....Look at the QB situation around the league...I am actually thankful that we have a potential for a starting QB for a while....Now Marv and Dick should go and fix that DAMN OFFENSIVE LINE.

I mainly took issue with the tone. Words like "disturbing," "regressing," "sloppiness," "taking a step back," "familiar bad habits," "struggles." All of those come from the author, none from quotes from people that actually matter. The article, to me, seems to act like he's been playing like crap and that people SHOULD be calling for his head. I just find that view plainly wrong. Additionally, the article fails to mention problems with the O-line at all.

The reporter sounds shocked that the coaches and players aren't calling for JP's head.    Really, is he watching the games or just regurgitating BS from last year?  There just isn't the controversy that he assumes there should be.  This guy was probably a big fan of the way Mularkey ran the qb show last year.  What a dipsh**.

810306[/snapback]

John Wawrow has been the AP's Bills beat reporter for several years now, so I'd hazard a guess that he's actually watching the games.

Words like "disturbing," "regressing," "sloppiness," "taking a step back," "familiar bad habits," "struggles."

810321[/snapback]

Disturbing: JPs play hasn't been disturbing. Mark Foley on the other hand, that's disturbing

Regressing: The author clearly hasn't done his homework. In order for JP to regress there would have to have been some previous progress

Taking a step back: Considering the Bills Offensive Line, JP is lucky if he can take 1 step back :doh:

Struggles: What else would you call it?

I mainly took issue with the tone.  Words like "disturbing," "regressing," "sloppiness," "taking a step back," "familiar bad habits," "struggles."  All of those come from the author, none from quotes from people that actually matter.  The article, to me, seems to act like he's been playing like crap and that people SHOULD be calling for his head.  I just find that view plainly wrong.  Additionally, the article fails to mention problems with the O-line at all.

810321[/snapback]

the person who wrote that article, john wawrow has for years been the best and most sober reporter covering the bills. that was an entirely fair piece.