• Fletcher
    • Crowell
    • Schobel
    • Kelsay
    • Denney
    • McCargo
    • K. Thomas

#76 Andrew Peters

Bills jersey? I don't know. I currently have a blank one I am trying to figure out who would want on it. I am also looking for a place in the Niagara Region (southern Ontario) that will do the lettering just like the Bills Jerseys

I want an original one, not the usual McGahee, Losman, Evans, or TKO (not that I have a problem with any of them, just want something different) I did see someone last summer with a Moorman Jersey. Maybe a Lindell?

Kinda sad that I'm not truly attached to any one player. I have a Willis throwback and that's probably all I could see having for awhile.

Maybe Whitner

I couldn't do Evans, because I loved Andre too much and I think its a disgrace that they didn't retire his number.

Kinda sad that I'm not truly attached to any one player.  I have a Willis throwback and that's probably all I could see having for awhile.

Maybe Whitner

I couldn't do Evans, because I loved Andre too much and I think its a disgrace that they didn't retire his number.

810520[/snapback]

If you retired every number of a player that deserved it from the Bills '90 glory years than their would be very limited jersey numbers left.

If you retired every number of a player that deserved it from the Bills '90 glory years than their would be very limited jersey numbers left.

810532[/snapback]

That's all I expected...future Hall of Famers

Not too much to ask to honor a player who retired #2 in receptions and #4 in yards All-time and more than 6 years later is still in the top 6 in both.

But no, lets give Dave Moore his number two years after we kick him to the curb.