Buffalo No. 6 in Fan Loyalty, Cleveland No. 1

millbank

oh thats a bunch BS. every1 knows buffalo has the best fans in the league..ask any qb which stadium they hated or hate playing in its no question the bills are at the top.....dont let a stupid study leave you to believe any different!!

BILLS BILLS BILLS BILLS BILLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the biggest chuckle out of the Raiders being last in the league in fan loyalty ... so much for Raider Nation.

810076[/snapback]

Since % capacity is a factor and some of the years in the study included time in the cavernous LA Coliseum, that had quite an effect.

I'm actually surprised Miami is as high as 13th. Lots of those loyal Fish fans come to the stadium dressed as empty orange seats.

Lots of those loyal Fish fans come to the stadium dressed as empty orange seats.

810163[/snapback]

LOL! - good one Pat.

i notice sometimes they return to their seats at half time dressed as empty orange seats too.

they must change in the bathroom. :lol:

:lol:

Since % capacity is a factor and some of the years in the study included time in the cavernous LA Coliseum, that had quite an effect.

I'm actually surprised Miami is as high as 13th.  Lots of those loyal Fish fans come to the stadium dressed as empty orange seats.

810163[/snapback]

The Raiders have had great difficulty in selling out the Oakland Alameda Colliseum as well. Part of the truth of the matter is that the Raiders don't have a continuous history in Oakland, and also that the San Francisco-Oakland Metro Area really shouldn't have two teams.

JDG

Fan Loyalty Ranked

810042[/snapback]

Ridiculous outcome. The Dolphins at 13? I've spent some time in Southeast Florida and their fans are anything but loyal. It's a transient culture of low morality and their stadium has a lot of empty seats throughout the course of the season.

Chicago should be near the top. The town is Bears crazy even when they aren't a good team. Bears talk dominates the radio, news and all of the papers. Very passionate fans.

Ridiculous outcome.  The Dolphins at 13?  I've spent some time in Southeast Florida and their fans are anything but loyal.  It's a transient culture of low morality and their stadium has a lot of empty seats throughout the course of the season.

Chicago should be near the top.  The town is Bears crazy even when they aren't a good team.  Bears talk dominates the radio, news and all of the papers.  Very passionate fans.

811862[/snapback]

All bluster... That is why it is the "Windy City." They like to talk.

Maybe... But, they jump ship in a heart beat... I always run into somebody that was born here and root for another team... Tampa, Dallas what not over the Bears.

And oops... BFLO isn't the lowest per capita, NO is... Rejoice!

Oh...

Here is one example of a "loyal" Bears' fan... Grant ya, there are over 10 mil in the market area...

My boss... Born and raised in Chicago... Became season tix holder... Then they redo Soldier Field and force a PSL on him... He gave up his tix...

He now lives in NW Indiana and hopes the Colts rip the Bears a new arse in the SB (if it happens)...

:blink:;)