The stingrays are revolting!

Fezmid

That's pretty damn weird....how the hell do they keep hitting people in the chest??

810101[/snapback]

It's the stingray terrorist camps. :doh:

We need to destroy all the stingrays to protect our borders! :doh::doh:

It's the stingray terrorist camps.  :doh:

We need to destroy all the stingrays to protect our borders!  :doh:  :doh:

810120[/snapback]

Must be something like that! I find it hard to believe that it's coincidental that two stingrays take out two peple in the same way in a matter of months. How could they possibly have an instinct to strike in the chest of a human, when the vast majority of them won't ever see a human in their lifetime?

Must be something like that! I find it hard to believe that it's coincidental that two stingrays take out two peple in the same way in a matter of months.  How could they possibly have an instinct to strike in the chest of a human, when the vast majority of them won't ever see a human in their lifetime?

810129[/snapback]

Double agents at Sea World are tipping them off.

I'm sure the liberal will blame it on over fishing, off shore drilling, sonar, global warming, etc...... 

Instead of just an accident that has probably happened in the past.  Of course let's not let facts get in the way.

810247[/snapback]

Funny, you're the only one bringing politics into this humorous discussion.

I'm sure the liberal will blame it on over fishing, off shore drilling, sonar, global warming, etc...... 

Instead of just an accident that has probably happened in the past.  Of course let's not let facts get in the way.

810247[/snapback]

Wow, I don't think you're kidding.

Are you so anxious to voice your indignation that you will prop up a fake bad argument and say that the people you hate probably believe this?