Only Ten Weeks Left

plenzmd1

Allright, just a thought after perusing this board.

The Bills be what the Bills be. But dam, only ten more games, than another six months of pure hell waiting for training camp to open.So enjoy, critque, B word, moan, cheer, go nuts with joy when they beat the stinkin Pats, but please enjoy the games!!!!!!!!!

I usually am a half full glass type guy, but i always dread the end of the Bills season, and start counting down the weeks after week one.I have so much fun watching them, I really look forward to every Sunday.

GO BILLS

The Bills be what the Bills be. But dam, only ten more games, than another six months of pure hell waiting for training camp to open.So enjoy, critque, B word, moan, cheer, go nuts with joy when they beat the stinkin Pats, but please enjoy the games!!!!!!!!!

I usually am a half full glass type guy, but i always dread the end of the Bills season, and start counting down the weeks after week one.I have so much fun watching them, I really look forward to every Sunday.

GO BILLS

809570[/snapback]

Those six months are never dull.....

January...we will all be wondering which coach is going to be the scapegoat....McNally might be on his way out....

Feb will be the talk about who we are going to tag, what is going to happen to clements.

Mar will be the time when we talk which 2nd tier FA to sign for the bills.

Apr is the draft month....There will be huge messages about which OL player will fit the bills, only for the bills to draft a 5' 8" WR or a DB.

May, the craze will be all about how our rookies are doing great in the mini-camps, how they are turning peoples head with that beautiful catch or tackle.

June-----YAWN time...This is truly the only month when I have found TBD to be pretty quite.....

July --- All the excitement about training camp

August --- The agony of watching us having 15 penalties per game in pre-season games...

September ---- Back to the season....

And if there is a marquee player recovering from injury, then there will be updates during the lull period about it....

Naah......the NFL is a 12 month cycle....

GO BILLS

809570[/snapback]

Enjoy the games? Pure hell was watching 3 hours of the Detriot Lions slap around the Bills like a cat playing with a mouse.

Though I'll still be watching the Bills this Sunday trying to beat the Patriots. I just hope they actually try. Whether it's fun or not will be how well they play, not if they win. I dropped my enjoyment standards after last weeks debacle.

Those six months are never dull.....

January...we will all be wondering which coach is going to be the scapegoat....McNally might be on his way out....

Feb will be the talk about who we are going to tag, what is going to happen to clements.

Mar will be the time when we talk which 2nd tier FA to sign for the bills.

Apr is the draft month....There will  be huge messages about which OL player will fit the bills, only for the bills to draft a 5' 8" WR or a DB.

May, the craze will be all about how our rookies are doing great in the mini-camps, how they are turning peoples head with that beautiful catch or tackle.

June-----YAWN time...This is truly the only month when I have found TBD to be pretty quite.....

July --- All the excitement about training camp

August --- The agony of watching us having 15 penalties per game in pre-season games...

September ---- Back to the season....

And if there is a marquee player recovering from injury, then there will be updates during the lull period about it....

Naah......the NFL is a 12 month cycle....

809835[/snapback]

Stop describing my life! :doh:

Great stuff!