FINALLY semi-power and DSL connections are back

Pyrite Gal

My guess is that I missed whatever ruminations there were about the snowstorm that hit Buffalo last week, but believe it or not after 5 days I just got the power/DSL connection issues at my Buffalo home in good enough order to connect to the web.

Whew.

I did see the game (or what there was to see of it) at my father-in-laws Sunday, but it really is amazing what nature wrought in this part of the world. Miles to go unfotunately as there are still almost 100,000 homes and businesses without power in this area (and a balky transformer has us limping along at half power) but thanks to some good neighbor spirit and the Sabres folks are just dealing with it.

Having missed a little time, maybe I will post some long messages to make up for it.

My guess is that I missed whatever ruminations there were about the snowstorm that hit Buffalo last week, but believe it or not after 5 days I just got the power/DSL connection issues at my Buffalo home in good enough order to connect to the web.

Whew.

I did see the game (or what there was to see of it) at my father-in-laws Sunday, but it really is amazing what nature wrought in this part of the world.  Miles to go unfotunately as there are still almost 100,000 homes and businesses without power in this area (and a balky transformer has us limping along at half power) but thanks to some good neighbor spirit and the Sabres folks are just dealing with it.

Having missed a little time, maybe I will post some long messages to make up for it.

809288[/snapback]

Welcome back!

Whew.

I did see the game (or what there was to see of it) at my father-in-laws Sunday, but it really is amazing what nature wrought in this part of the world.  Miles to go unfotunately as there are still almost 100,000 homes and businesses without power in this area (and a balky transformer has us limping along at half power) but thanks to some good neighbor spirit and the Sabres folks are just dealing with it.

809288[/snapback]

Welcome back. You didn't miss much. Everyone here took the loss well.