Tough, how observant are you?

GoodBye

This is REALLY hard!

READ BEFORE CLICKING ON THE LINK:

There are two identical pictures that will appear on the screen.

Over 8000 people were tested to see if they could find the 3 differences and only 19 got them all!

See how observant you are, and if you find all 3 differences, click on them.

Link to Pictures

:doh:

This is REALLY hard!

Over 8000 people were tested to see if they could find the 3 differences and only 19 got them all!

Link to Pictures

809228[/snapback]

Fool me once shame on you... fool me twice...

This is REALLY hard!

Link to Pictures

809228[/snapback]

I found four.

These things always remind me of this great video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFLyO7I3-nQ

It's probably a good thing I don't have kids.  :unsure:

809516[/snapback]

LOL!

I don't think I could do that to my kids....but I could sure as hell do it to my aunt! When I was growing up, we had this water filled squishy thing. It was some game where you were supposed to throw it back and forth to each other and try and catch it. We used to stick it on my aunt's side of the bed whenever she would come to stay at our house. My brother and I would be in our room waiting for the minute she and my uncle would come up and hit the sack. The first time we did it she let out such a loud shriek that my poor uncle damn near had a heart attack :P

LOL! 

I don't think I could do that to my kids....but I could sure as hell do it to my aunt! When I was growing up, we had this water filled squishy thing. It was some game where you were supposed to throw it back and forth to each other and try and catch it. We used to stick it on my aunt's side of the bed whenever she would come to stay at our house. My brother and I would be in our room waiting for the minute she and my uncle would come up and hit the sack. The first time we did it she let out such a loud shriek that my poor uncle damn near had a heart attack  :unsure:

809545[/snapback]

:P What ever did your Aunt do to deserve that? :doh:

:unsure:  What ever did your Aunt do to deserve that?  :huh:

809549[/snapback]

She satisfied our need to get a reaction out of someone that far exceeded the effort it took to plan the prank :P you could even walk behind her and toss a fake spider in her lap and she'd LEAP out of the chair and flail around until she figured out what the hell was going on, lol....it was awesome :doh:

She satisfied our need to get a reaction out of someone that far exceeded the effort it took to plan the prank :doh:  you could even walk behind her and toss a fake spider in her lap and she'd LEAP out of the chair and flail around until she figured out what the hell was going on, lol....it was awesome :huh:

809553[/snapback]

:unsure::P Your poor Aunt.

This is REALLY hard!

Link to Pictures

:unsure:

809228[/snapback]

Nice! Happy Fuggin' Halloween! Of course I had headphones on and cranked up listening to music. I love that ****.

Oh BTW, I take heart medication. It works. :P