Jonas Jennings has SF coach frustrated

Albany,n.y.

Man, I'm glad we cut Ruben.  That guy was a loser, had no heart, was a crappy leader, poor community guy, and was obviously past his prime.  :unsure:

809583[/snapback]

Yeah, and probably playing for some loser team too

Seriously, I just got my motorcycle license. And now the snow flies :P

I think it would be cool to do one of those bike rides with him next year

Man, I'm glad we cut Ruben.  That guy was a loser, had no heart, was a crappy leader, poor community guy, and was obviously past his prime.  :unsure:

809583[/snapback]

Compaired to the guys we have now, I would love to have Ruben back, but prior to this realization he always pissed me off by killing any good drive with a friggin false start penalty. Whenever a Bills O-lineman has a false start during a critical drive we refer to it as the Ruben Brown moment of the game.

TD certainly sucked in trying to build a TEAM rather than merely a team, but not resigning Jennings was one of the smarter things he did.

809279[/snapback]

Another one he let go was Wiley....He did nada in SD, Dallas and now in Jax.

Man, I'm glad we cut Ruben.  That guy was a loser, had no heart, was a crappy leader, poor community guy, and was obviously past his prime.  :doh:

809583[/snapback]

Dumbest decision ever to cut Ruben Brown.

I said it at the time and I say it now. I wish he was still here. Wanted him to retire as a Buffalo Bill.

I said it at the time and I say it now.  I wish he was still here.  Wanted him to retire as a Buffalo Bill.

809858[/snapback]

Likely the dumber decisions were to hire coaching staffs that alienated many talented players including Ruben.

I do have to admit, though, I thought Ruben didn't have much left in the tank towards the end of his Bills tenure. It could have been what the team was doing, but it was clear to me that he needed to go in another direction. I wish it had been clearer to the Bills that they needed to do the same and operate differently.

I said it at the time and I say it now.  I wish he was still here.  Wanted him to retire as a Buffalo Bill.

809858[/snapback]

THe problem was he opposed GW and got suspended....They cut him right after that....