Chelsea v. Barcelona on ESPN2

ajzepp

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just paid the fee to watch the game vs the Greek team.  I have my tv on with the Chelsea - Barca game.

I really hope Roma doesn't lose :devil:

809107[/snapback]

I hope they don't lose either since I'm sorta following them at your insistence, lol. I guess I need to give up on Werder Bremen since they're in this group with Chelsea and Barcelona :doh:

also saw an ad for an upcoming serie a match on FSC :)

I hope they don't lose either since I'm sorta following them at your insistence, lol. I guess I need to give up on Werder Bremen since they're in this group with Chelsea and Barcelona  :doh:

also saw an ad for an upcoming serie a match on FSC :)

809112[/snapback]

lol

at my insistence

Chelsea got lucky, they got some rich oil billionaire to buy the team and make them a powerhouse. a few years ago roma was about to be bought out by the competing russian oil billionaire of the owner of chelsea but berlusconi put a stop to it .

lol

at my insistence

Chelsea got lucky, they got some rich oil billionaire to buy the team and make them a powerhouse.  a few years ago roma was about to be bought out by the competing russian oil billionaire of the owner of chelsea but berlusconi put a stop to it .

809115[/snapback]

They have the highest payroll of any team in any sport, don't they?

They have Lionel Messi.....nice!

I think Chelsea, Madrid and Milan do.

809120[/snapback]

Oh okay, I didn't realize they were that close to the others. I know they lost to an MLS team a couple months ago in the US, but I didn't put much stock in it since you said they probably wouldn't really take it seriously. still was cool to see them over here, though.

Oh okay, I didn't realize they were that close to the others. I know they lost to an MLS team a couple months ago in the US, but I didn't put much stock in it since you said they probably wouldn't really take it seriously. still was cool to see them over here, though.

809124[/snapback]

Most of the guys on those teams (whoever played the MLS team) were either subs or just finished a grueling season + world cup. I saw Roma vs Madrid at Giants Stadium :doh:

Most of the guys on those teams (whoever played the MLS team) were either subs or just finished a grueling season + world cup.  I saw Roma vs Madrid at Giants Stadium :doh:

809128[/snapback]

Yeah, I think the only guys I recognized were Ballack, Freddy what's his name, and the top striker for the Croatian team

This just in... all orange is really ugly.

809139[/snapback]

Yeah, Im not crazy about either uniform.

Schevchenko....that's the guy i was trying to think of.

Roma has a player named Faty. Wtf do they come up with these names

809157[/snapback]

lol, nice....

You're definitely right about the level of play with the top clubs as opposed to the national teams. I'm noticing some very crisp passing here, much more than what I saw during the WC.

No diving or whining thus far, either

lol, nice....

You're definitely right about the level of play with the top clubs as opposed to the national teams. I'm noticing some very crisp passing here, much more than what I saw during the WC.

No diving or whining thus far, either

809160[/snapback]

They will tie. I would be very surprised if one team wins that game. Noone wants to give up too much space.

They will tie.  I would be very surprised if one team wins that game.  Noone wants to give up too much space.

809161[/snapback]

Wow, some REALLY nice ball movement from Barcelona....

That would suck if they tied. I need the same team to win both games so that Krazy Klose has a shot to advance.

Wow, some REALLY nice ball movement from Barcelona....

That would suck if they tied. I need the same team to win both games so that Krazy Klose has a shot to advance.

809162[/snapback]

I'm sorry but i really don't think either team will not pass. The coaches would get assassinated if they do lol