Mass elementary school bans.......

KD in CA

I fondly remember in 5th grade at a Catholic elementary school, we would go outside for recess in the winter and play King of the Mountain on the snow piles in the plowed parking lot. It would get extremely violent and there would be kids literally falling four or five feet onto frozen pavement. The nuns would stand around watching and laughing. Good times.

I also remember a good friend of mine running right into a dumpster because he was being chased from behind and he was looking back over his shoulder. He gashed his head open pretty good, and the nun was smacking him around while he was standing there bleeding because he wasn't watching where he was going! Oh man that schit was great...

I fondly remember in 5th grade at a Catholic elementary school, we would go outside for recess in the winter and play King of the Mountain on the snow piles in the plowed parking lot.  It would get extremely violent and there would be kids literally falling four or five feet onto frozen pavement.  The nuns would stand around watching and laughing.  Good times.

I also remember a good friend of mine running right into a dumpster because he was being chased from behind and he was looking back over his shoulder.  He gashed his head open pretty good, and the nun was smacking him around while he was standing there bleeding because he wasn't watching where he was going!  Oh man that schit was great...

808924[/snapback]

We never got to do that at my school, but we did get some good tackle football games going. The teachers told us not to tackle each other, but they never really seemed to mind when we did.

Wow, what a sissyboy nation we are becoming. When these incredibly soft kids grow up and are laying in their deathbeds, dying of diabetes and heart disease in their 30's, they can be glad they never had to endure the horrors of a sprained ankle or scraped knee. god bless america!

Looks like I must have missed the outrage thread when this happened at schools in Wyoming, Washington and South Carolina.  Not saying what this school did is right, just saying that it's not an isolated case, as per the linked article.

808947[/snapback]

Didn't see it reported then. See it now. Ergo, am exclaiming that it's stupid now, because I'm just becoming aware of it.

I thought this was about Tag...the body spray. I'mm dum.

809051[/snapback]

The local grocery store I patronize now keeps "Tag" in their office. Seems the kiddies that feel they need to have a certain smell to enhance their right as children to have sex also feel it is their right to steal product. :doh:

10 years from now should be a real pip...

The local grocery store I patronize now keeps "Tag" in their office. Seems the kiddies that feel they need to have a certain smell to enhance their right as children to have sex also feel it is their right to steal product. :doh:

10 years from now should be a real pip...

809085[/snapback]

Damn those young kids, stealing things, back in my day they never stole anything! America's society has become a sad, lost place.