My Kind of Woman!

ajzepp

She is right though. This is most likely just the start of making lawsuits filed towards gambling. I cant wait to bring this up in law class tomorrow.

808631[/snapback]

I agree with her, too. I lean conservative, but I don't subscribe to the moral goodie-goodie crap that the Christian right is always spewing. That doesn't mean that I don't practice a moral lifestyle myself (or what one may define as such), I just don't like someone else forcing me to do it.

I agree with her, too. I lean conservative, but I don't subscribe to the moral goodie-goodie crap that the Christian right is always spewing. That doesn't mean that I don't practice a moral lifestyle myself (or what one may define as such), I just don't like someone else forcing me to do it.

808672[/snapback]

Yeah well the "right" doesn't want internet gaming, and the "left" is seizing people's homes and giving them to big business.

Not looking so good on either side

Yeah well the "right" doesn't want internet gaming, and the "left" is seizing people's homes and giving them to big business.

Not looking so good on either side

808678[/snapback]

Oh man, that eminent domain crap is out of hand too....that's actually been an issue not far from where I live. Some elderly couple was being told they had to give up their property that they'd owned for like 40 years....well the husband ended up having a heart attack, and the wife was blaming the county for all the stress they'd been put under with regard to losing their property. It's absolutely ridiculous....the county eventually gave in and came up with another plan :doh:

What the hell is the matter with our government when you can just tack things on to Bills. How does an internet gambling bill get tacked on to a homeland defense bill? Ludicrous!

809323[/snapback]

Especially when it's pretty much in the 12th hour when it's done :doh: