anyone in fredonia?????

The Poojer

if so can you go to pizza wings and things to get me a steak sub?  holy crap those were good and i miss them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

808488[/snapback]

I feel like I have asked you this before, but when did you attend this fine learning establishment.

You guys both went there, right? I went to Wings and Things recently. The chicken finger sub at 2am hit the spot, but I have to say the crowd in there was pretty dreadful, all sorts of meatheads and trashiness (the summer crowd, which is worse). It is probably the least cool place I can think of to hang out at such a time. Not to mention they took a grand 30 minutes to make one sub.

Makes one realize it's a good thing to leave home, and come back when you want to.

Never did Coyles much. I was more of a BJs kinda dude (I worked there for a while). Their wings were/are awesome.

I haven't made it back for an alumni weekend and think it'll probably be awhile before I do (unless I get invited back to speak for the recording program or something). Most of my alum friends are here in the city so I don't feel a real need to catch up.

if so can you go to pizza wings and things to get me a steak sub?  holy crap those were good and i miss them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

808488[/snapback]

Those subs are great and the most popular spot downtown at 2am. I worked at OMI for years (early 90's) and would frequently stop in to pw & t's afterwards...

there's a new wing joint in Fredonia now, it's called Wing City. It's on 60, near the thruway. Haven't been there, but hear good things about it.

Never did Coyles much.  I was more of a BJs kinda dude (I worked there for a while).  Their wings were/are awesome.

I haven't made it back for an alumni weekend and think it'll probably be awhile before I do (unless I get invited back to speak for the recording program or something).  Most of my alum friends are here in the city so I don't feel a real need to catch up.

808782[/snapback]

Yea I remember BJ's used to have great wing specials and really good wings too. That was a great town to go to college in. A couple of my old teammates are coming back into town for it so it'll be good to see some faces I haven't seen in a couple years. I've heard the bar scene has really changed, I remember you could hardly walk through most bars at 1am, now you could play 3 on 3 football.

Those subs are great and the most popular spot downtown at 2am.  I worked at OMI for years (early 90's) and would frequently stop in to pw & t's afterwards...

there's a new wing joint in Fredonia now, it's called Wing City.  It's on 60, near the thruway.  Haven't been there, but hear good things about it.

808790[/snapback]

Yea it's where the old Ponderosa used to be. Good food

anyone going back for alumni weekend this weekend?

808775[/snapback]

I haven't been to Alumni weekend in years. Kinda fun to do when you have recently graduated and I imagine it would be fun if I was older. Right now it seems a little pointless. Most of the people I hung out with, I see at least once a year or so.

Those subs are great and the most popular spot downtown at 2am.  I worked at OMI for years (early 90's) and would frequently stop in to pw & t's afterwards...

I imagine we shared the same space one or twice. I went there from 92-94.