"Everybody loves Big Pussy"

ajzepp

PFFFTTTT!!!  come on now, you know damn well that some of the worlds best players are in leagues other than Serie A!  ;)

808426[/snapback]

If you look at the history, some of the most successful players play or played in Serie A at one time or another. Many of them left because they found it too difficult to score goals since the defences were so tight.

Zidane, Henry, Trezeguet, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Cafu, and almost 80% of the WC German team in 1990 played for AC Milan or Inter Milan.

There are more but I can't think of them off the top of my head. I'm not saying the others aren't good, but I seriously think that all players should spend at least a year in Serie A to know what it's like to get your legs clipped every time you get close to a ball :P

If you look at the history, some of the most successful players play or played in Serie A at one time or another.  Many of them left because they found it too difficult to score goals since the defences were so tight.

Zidane, Henry, Trezeguet, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Cafu, and almost 80% of the WC German team in 1990 played for AC Milan or Inter Milan. 

There are more but I can't think of them off the top of my head.  I'm not saying the others aren't good, but I seriously think that all players should spend at least a year in Serie A to know what it's like to get your legs clipped every time you get close to a ball ;)

808434[/snapback]

Interesting....well, I certainly can't dispute that since the proof is in the pudding, but I hope you're able to have discussions about OTHER players and OTHER leagues too :P

When is the last time a Serie A team won the Champions League?

Interesting....well, I certainly can't dispute that since the proof is in the pudding, but I hope you're able to have discussions about OTHER players and OTHER leagues too  :P

808441[/snapback]

Ya, I am. I'm just joking around. I just prefer following the Italian league (as corrupt as it is ;))

You should seriously fork over the money and watch the game online, you don't need the best PC, just a decent connection. Roma is one of the nicest teams to watch this year.

Ya, I am.  I'm just joking around.  I just prefer following the Italian league (as corrupt as it is :P

You should seriously fork over the money and watch the game online, you don't need the best PC, just a decent connection.  Roma is one of the nicest teams to watch this year.

808444[/snapback]

I've been looking for some Serie A games, actually....not having a lot of luck ;) I'll definitely have to work it out when I upgrade my PC....the one I have now is ancient and on the way out, but at some point I'll pick up a more capable machine.

arsenal has had some really nice goals this match....it's 3-0 right now but culd have easily been 5-0

I've been looking for some Serie A games, actually....not having a lot of luck :P  I'll definitely have to work it out when I upgrade my PC....the one I have now is ancient and on the way out, but at some point I'll pick up a more capable machine.

arsenal has had some really nice goals this match....it's 3-0 right now but culd have easily been 5-0

808446[/snapback]

Like I said if you have a broadband connection with windows media player, you should be fine.

About Serie A, it's hard to catch. You should look on some forums and ask some Americans in those forums.

Like I said if you have a broadband connection with windows media player, you should be fine. 

About Serie A, it's hard to catch.  You should look on some forums and ask some Americans in those forums.

808447[/snapback]

I meant looking for the games on cable....FSC and ESPN Desportes....once in a while they'll run one, but not often. I can't really get videos to work properly on this comp anymore, but won't be long til I pick up a better cmputer

I meant looking for the games on cable....FSC and ESPN Desportes....once in a while they'll run one, but not often. I can't really get videos to work properly on this comp anymore, but won't be long til I pick up a better cmputer

808449[/snapback]

I doubt they have them. They run more "mainstream" EPL. Like I said, Sky TV would be the best bet, or if you could get RAI International.

Who posted in: "Everybody loves Big kitty"

Poster Posts

ajzepp 12

meazza 11

Fezmid 1

LanaK6 1

Get a room ;)

Though, aj, you may be to old. :P

808450[/snapback]

This IS our room :)

I doubt they have them.  They run more "mainstream" EPL.  Like I said, Sky TV would be the best bet, or if you could get RAI International. 

808453[/snapback]

Just saw a highlight from the AC Milan match today....1-0 win for them, and the one goal they scored was awesome! 30 yard rocket of a shot :P

Just saw a highlight from the AC Milan match today....1-0 win for them, and the one goal they scored was awesome!  30 yard rocket of a shot ;)

808494[/snapback]

I hate Milan. They were supposed to be banned for this year because of the match fixing scandal but were allowed back in the league because technically, there is no rule in UEFA saying that it is wrong for a team to be kicked out for match fixing in their own league :P

I guess having the ex-prime minister as your owner helps though ...

I hate Milan.  They were supposed to be banned for this year because of the match fixing scandal but were allowed  back in the league because technically, there is no rule in UEFA saying that it is wrong for a team to be kicked out for match fixing in their own league  :P

I guess having the ex-prime minister as your owner helps though ...

808497[/snapback]

LOL...wow....if nothing else, the Italians keep it interesting ;)

LOL...wow....if nothing else, the Italians keep it interesting ;)

808501[/snapback]

It's corruption. That's why I laugh when peopel hint that the NFL is fixed. If you want to see screw jobs and heavy match fixing, locking a referee in a room and threatening his family... that's match fixing :P

It's corruption.  That's why I laugh when peopel hint that the NFL is fixed.  If you want to see screw jobs and heavy match fixing, locking a referee in a room and threatening his family... that's match fixing :P

808508[/snapback]

LMAO!!