"Everybody loves Big Pussy"

ajzepp

That's what they just said the justification was for making Big kitty's illegitimate son as the main character of the new Sopranos game, lol...I'm watching this piece on HBO about the making of the game, and it looks pretty damn cool. Most of the main guys are on board for the voice overs and such, and I like the premise: You're a foot soldier (and the son of Big kitty) and you have to try and work your way up to being a made man.

I haven't been big into video games in years, but I've been so impressed with the game play on a few of the sports games I've gotten into over the past year that I'm starting to take more notice again. Not to mention the fact that Xbox games on a 120" projector screen are pretty damn cool :P

Anyone gonna pick up this game? How about the new Scarface title?

That's what they just said the justification was for making Big kitty's illegitimate son as the main character of the new Sopranos game, lol...I'm watching this piece on HBO about the making of the game, and it looks pretty damn cool. Most of the main guys are on board for the voice overs and such, and I like the premise: You're a foot soldier (and the son of Big kitty) and you have to try and work your way up to being a made man.

I haven't been big into video games in years, but I've been so impressed with the game play on a few of the sports games I've gotten into over the past year that I'm starting to take more notice again. Not to mention the fact that Xbox games on a 120" projector screen are pretty damn cool :P

Anyone gonna pick up this game? How about the new Scarface title?

808355[/snapback]

I don't know if i want to be playing a game centered on the son of a rat. But being a big Sopranos fan as I am, I just might "sample it".

I don't know if i want to be playing a game centered on the son of a rat.  But being a big Sopranos fan as I am, I just might "sample it".

808356[/snapback]

I think it sorta makes it all the more interesting, you know? I think it would be fun to take a bunch of schitt from everyone about who my dad was :P

How cool...they just said you can actually play poker with the guys and try and win money off 'em to spend in various ways....that rocks ;)

How cool...they just said you can actually play poker with the guys and try and win money off 'em to spend in various ways....that rocks :P

808357[/snapback]

In other news, the government has decided that this video game needs to be banned.

In other news, the government has decided that this video game needs to be banned.

808358[/snapback]

lol, no sh--....wouldn't surprise me in the least.

I think it sorta makes it all the more interesting, you know? I think it would be fun to take a bunch of schitt from everyone about who my dad was  :P

How cool...they just said you can actually play poker with the guys and try and win money off 'em to spend in various ways....that rocks ;)

808357[/snapback]

The scarface title looks better. If I'm playing Sopranos, I probably won't last very long since I'll probably end up taking out the new Don, Christopher Moltisante

The scarface title looks better.  If I'm playing Sopranos, I probably won't last very long since I'll probably end up taking out the new Don, Christopher Moltisante

808376[/snapback]

I got a kick out of this

Roma's playing tomorrow.  I put my avatar as a tribute.  You going to watch it or still going to be having hot nasty sex?

808391[/snapback]

No more sex....I figured I'd let her recover ;) I noticed that ESPN the deuce is carrying one of the games tomorrow, but I dn't think it's the Roma match. It's on at 230 est, so I'm definitely going to check it out. DAMMIT I wish I had espn2 in HD :P

I meant to check how werder-bremen was doing....Klose is my favorite player, but I think they had a really crappy draw and probably won't come out of their group.

No more sex....I figured I'd let her recover ;)  I noticed that ESPN the deuce is carrying one of the games tomorrow, but I dn't think it's the Roma match. It's on at 230 est, so I'm definitely going to check it out. DAMMIT I wish I had espn2 in HD  :P

I meant to check how werder-bremen was doing....Klose is my favorite player, but I think they had a really crappy draw and probably won't come out of their group.

808401[/snapback]

Ya Bremen is in Inter's group. Uh, they aren't showing it here either, Im probably gonna fork over the 10 euro's and watch it on my pc.

Ya Bremen is in Inter's group.  Uh, they aren't showing it here either, Im probably gonna fork over the 10 euro's and watch it on my pc.

808404[/snapback]

How's the video quality when you do it that way?

How's the video quality when you do it that way?

808406[/snapback]

For some reason my windows media player seems to play it pretty sh-------. I suspect that it is because of my weak video card. But, to be honest, the only bar showing the game is in a small tv with no sound while on big screen, they are showing one of the bigger clubs.

For 15$ Canadian which is about 13.50 US, I would have probably went to that bar and bought beer and food, rather i'll just pay and watch it at home and eat and drink for free.

For some reason my windows media player seems to play it pretty sh-------.  I suspect that it is because of my weak video card.  But, to be honest, the only bar showing the game is in a small tv with no sound while on big screen, they are showing one of the bigger clubs. 

For 15$ Canadian which is about 13.50 US, I would have probably went to that bar and bought beer and food, rather i'll just pay and watch it at home and eat and drink for free.

808416[/snapback]

That sucks....whenever I get around to picking up a new PC I'd love to have that option.

have you seen this Wolcott kid for Arsenal? I'm watching the Arsenal/Bolton game and this kid is good!

That sucks....whenever I get around to picking up a new PC I'd love to have that option.

have you seen this Wolcott kid for Arsenal? I'm watching the Arsenal/Bolton game and this kid is good!

808420[/snapback]

No, I was at an interview this afternoon and was unable to watch the games. I'll be honest with you though, I don't take seriously players who play outside of Italy. When you could find a way to score at least 20 goals in Serie A, then you're considered good in my books :P

No, I was at an interview this afternoon and was unable to watch the games.  I'll be honest with you though, I don't take seriously players who play outside of Italy.  When you could find a way to score at least 20 goals in Serie A, then you're considered good in my books  :P

808424[/snapback]

PFFFTTTT!!! come on now, you know damn well that some of the worlds best players are in leagues other than Serie A! ;)