• Anthony Thomas
    • Michael Bush, Louisville
    • Tyrone Moss, Miami
    • Kenny Irons, Auburn
    • DeShawn Wynn, Florida
    • Lorenzo Booker, Florida State
    • Free Agent
    • A Trade

A running back is only as good as his offensive line.

808605[/snapback]

And that's my problem with WM. He reminds me of Antoine Smith. He can NEVER make something happen on his own. If every other player on the offense perfectly executes their play, maybe WM get 3 yards. Whoopee. I think the longer he is here, the less he shows his worth

And that's my problem with WM.  He reminds me of Antoine Smith.  He can NEVER make something happen on his own.  If every other player on the offense perfectly executes their play, maybe WM get 3 yards.  Whoopee.  I think the longer he is here, the less he shows his worth

809604[/snapback]

Doesnt your paragraph above and the fact that he is #5 in the league contradict itself?

And that's my problem with WM.  He reminds me of Antoine Smith.  He can NEVER make something happen on his own.  If every other player on the offense perfectly executes their play, maybe WM get 3 yards.  Whoopee.  I think the longer he is here, the less he shows his worth

809604[/snapback]

The thing is....if you assume he is running behind a below average OL & he is still getting all the yards he is getting & he is still getting 3.9ypc.....perhaps he is making something happen on his own.

What you wrote did not make logical sense....particularly since you were responding to the comment..."A running back is only as good as his offensive line.

".

Have we yet seen a play where every other player on the offense perfectly executes their play yet? I think we have & that is why WM gets many rushes for more than your stated 3 yards(hence averaging 3.9ypc) :unsure:

Nate + WIllis would be a great start.  Wake up!  This team BLOWS.  These guys could care less.  Two wanna-be too cool for school punks!

808600[/snapback]

Because players who don't care about their teams NEVER become great players :unsure:

You can't find a NFL team where every single player cares about the team as oppose to their $. As a matter of fact our team seems better than most teams in terms of maturity, although it went down a peg after Troy left.