Getty-Up Willis!!!!!!!!

HAHAHA .. you base your judgement on such a short period of time.

1. A-train only plays about 2 snaps a game thus he is not tired. Willis plays the entire game ... he gets tired

2. A-train has only ran the ball 10 times (and you base your judgement off of that)  if you take away his ONE long run he has 19 yards on 9 carries for a wopping 2 ypc

you sir , dont know what your talking about

808181[/snapback]

Fatigue is NOT AN EXCUSE. And if it is then he's not worth the millions he's getting. And if we got one long run every 10 runs out of Willis, he'd have over 700 yards by now.

But yeah you're right, you saw the game through my eyes much better than I did. A-Train's stats clearly present a better case for hitting the holes harder than Willis.

Willis has not been our problem this year. If he were Walter Payton in 1985 - yes, we'd be better off. He's not the best running back in NFL history. But to seriously argue that Anthony Thomas is better is just ridiculous. He has 37 yards, and half of them came on one carry. His average is .2 yards less than Willis's. This isn't to say that every one of Willis's carries is better than every one of Thomas's, but quite simply, the sum is better under every metric.

Willis has not been our problem this year.  If he were Walter Payton in 1985 - yes, we'd be better off.  He's not the best running back in NFL history.  But to seriously argue that Anthony Thomas is better is just ridiculous.  He has 37 yards, and half of them came on one carry.  His average is .2 yards less than Willis's.  This isn't to say that every one of Willis's carries is better than every one of Thomas's, but quite simply, the sum is better under every metric.

808207[/snapback]

I never once said that the A-Train was better. What I said was that he appears to hit holes with more conviction and that that conviction begins the moment the ball is snapped. I have YET to see that CONSISTENTLY from McGahee. Have you?

Fatigue is NOT AN EXCUSE.  And if it is then he's not worth the millions he's getting.  And if we got one long run every 10 runs out of Willis, he'd have over 700 yards by now.

But yeah you're right, you saw the game through my eyes much better than I did.  A-Train's stats clearly present a better case for hitting the holes harder than Willis.

808192[/snapback]

You sound ridiculous. You could say that about ANY RB ... if they had a long run once in a while they would have over 700 yards too .... but they DONT!

This such a dumb post above me ^^^ ... His stats clearly present a better case for him hitting the holes harder? Are you crazy? Take away his one long run and he is averaging about 2 yard per carry. Thats hitting the hole hard? I believe his long run came about 4 or 5 games ago also. :P

You sound ridiculous. You could say that about ANY RB ... if they had a long run once in a while they would have over 700 yards too .... but they DONT!

This such a dumb post above me ^^^ ... His stats clearly present a better case for him hitting the holes harder? Are you crazy? Take away his one long run and he is averaging about 2 yard per carry. Thats hitting the hole hard? I believe his long run came about 4 or 5 games ago also.  :P

808809[/snapback]

if you're going to call me dumb then I'm going to call you flippant and ignorant for not being able to detect sarcasm. I feel like I'm having an argument with an irrational troll right now, so I'll leave it at that.

The ONLY person to mention stats was you, friend. You can steer, spin, and redirect my first statement, interpret it how you see fit, and then call ME stupid or you could park that high horse of yours in the Kiss-My-A$$-Chorale. My initial argument was completely esoteric and if you want to criticize me for that you can.

The Bills have one good receiver and three pretty okay receivers.  Plus a special teamer and Andre Davis.  "Near the best in the league" is a stretch.  As far as top-4 goes, you have to include:

Arizona: Fitzgerald, Boldin, Johnson, Walters.

Indianapolis:  Harrison, Wayne, Stokley, Moorehead

St. Louis: Holt, Bruce, Curtis, Looker

Miami:  Chambers, Booker, Welker, Hagan

Seattle: Jackson, Burleson, Engram, Branch

Philly: Stallworth, Brown, Lewis, Baskett

Cincy:  Johnson, Houshmanzadeh, Henry, Washington

I'd trade our WR corps for any one of those.

808177[/snapback]

Houshmazode, chaampoinshippp!

if you're going to call me dumb then I'm going to call you flippant and ignorant for not being able to detect sarcasm.  I feel like I'm having an argument with an irrational troll right now, so I'll leave it at that.

The ONLY person to mention stats was you, friend.  You can steer, spin, and redirect my first statement, interpret it how you see fit, and then call ME stupid or you could park that high horse of yours in the Kiss-My-A$$-Chorale.  My initial argument was completely esoteric and if you want to criticize me for that you can.

808821[/snapback]

#1. I did NOT call you dumb. I called the post dumb. I do not like to call people dumb ... its rude.

That being said I guess I was a little ignorant on not catching your sarcasm, so for that I apologize ...

ALTHOUGH ... I guess Im really bad at picking up the sarcasm in this statement

I never once said that the A-Train was better.  What I said was that he appears to hit holes with more conviction and that that conviction begins the moment the ball is snapped.  I have YET to see that CONSISTENTLY from McGahee.  Have you?

808293[/snapback]

I've been a Willis basher, but I hink 4 YPC is darned good behind this line.  4.5 would put him near the top of the league and I gotta believe some better lineman would be worth 18 inches per carry more.  More concerned about his commitment to Buffalo which I think is very weak based on his lack of saying so publically.

808112[/snapback]

Will will be a complete back, when he can authoritatvely finish the 3rd 1s and 4th and 1s....Defense have to know that we are going to run the ball in those situations and they should not be able to stop you.