The Dolfelons are already bringing up

dib

They're making noises on the radio like they feel the Felons will go up to Chicago and take care of business

808099[/snapback]

sounds like they're starting to chase windmills...

I really hope that the Bears are undefeated going into NE just to see Fins fans pulling for the Pats.

808145[/snapback]

This is an excellent Bears team (so far), but I can't honestly see them going undefeated. I know they have a pretty soft schedule left and it's not a stretch to say they'll beat the Giants, Jets, and Patriots, but....

All three of those games are on the road and the Bears *should* have lost to the Vikings and Cardinals, where the offense was just bad and the defense helped win the game.

Granted, you would need some luck along the way to a perfect season, but I just think the odds are against them - especially in this era of the NFL.

I really hope that the Bears are undefeated going into NE just to see Fins fans pulling for the Pats.

808145[/snapback]

I really hope that Tom Brady gets broken into several pieces and placedon IR for the rest of the season.

On Friday I posted on a Pats board that no team with Rex Grossman at QB could go undefeated, that he'd give up at least one game this year.

I was feeling pretty psychic last night and the Bears still won that game. I don't know if they proved me correct, that Grossman is still shakey, or if last night was the game he was going to give away and they still won.

I am going to settle on the Grossman having a couple more games where, while he can't be as bad as last night, he hurts his team too much.

Go Bears... Now that they beat the Bills... I can root for them all the way... 16-0 and a VERY SOFT SCHEDULE THE REST OF THE WAY!

I really don't like the Bears... But, I can stomach them having the record more than the felons!!!

Time to keep the Dom still sealed and the Nick Bonaconitis [sP] to shut the eff up!

:P:doh:

I can handle Bears' fans better... They are just like us (that is why I sometimes hate them) with a lot more economic opportunity!

:doh:;)

On Friday I posted on a Pats board that no team with Rex Grossman at QB could go undefeated, that he'd give up at least one game this year.

I was feeling pretty psychic last night and the Bears still won that game. I don't know if they proved me correct, that Grossman is still shakey, or if last night was the game he was going to give away and they still won.

I am going to settle on the Grossman having a couple more games where, while he can't be as bad as last night, he hurts his team too much.

808190[/snapback]

They almost went undefeated with McMahon and mostly Steve Fuller in 1985!

Who the eff are those guys!!!

And they did play the AFC East that year...

Notice that Miami in their undefeated season had a 24-23 squeeker also? Against our very same Bills!

History is writing itself!! Re-writing itself!!

:P:doh: