Patriots Interested In Randy Moss

Nate sucks....

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/player_bi...player_id=33929

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/player.jsp?player_id=33929

These idiots who lead the Bills in interceptions three years in a row need to go....

"... turned in a great play on a jump ball in the corner of the end zone vs. Randy Moss..."

"...Collins looked for Moss in the right corner of the end zone on a fade, but the play was broken up by Nate Clements."

Yeah, lets lock up Nate...so we have many more Randy Moss/ Nate Clements memories.

Remember 2002 when Moss caught the acrobatic TD on Nate as a Viking that still makes NFL films highlight reels?

How about 2005 when Moss came into the game on 1 leg and still managed to put a TD on our "playmaker".

Yeah, lets lock him up A.S.A.P :P

808046[/snapback]

The point of it making the highlight reals is because it WAS an amazing catch that no CB in the league could have stopped :doh:

count me as a Pats fan who is glad this isn't going to happen. Moss is a cancer not worth the price. Too many Pats fans are willing to ignore that there's a reason Minn got rid of him and a reason Oak is shopping him. I also don't buy that the Pats clubhouse magically turns around headcases.

count me as a Pats fan who is glad this isn't going to happen. Moss is a cancer not worth the price. Too many Pats fans are willing to ignore that there's a reason Minn got rid of him and a reason Oak is shopping him. I also don't buy that the Pats clubhouse magically turns around headcases.

808170[/snapback]

But how do you feel about Tom Brady?

Hard to say how much Moss has left. He's been injured a lot the past 3 years and seems to be more of headcase now than he ever was. If he could return to his previous form, this would be a great trade for the Pats or ANY other team. But there's a lot of risk involved because you'll have to trade away AT LEAST a 1st rounder, plus pay him the remainder of his salary this year, which is $5.156M, and he likely won't be up-to-speed for about a month, then he's got 2 years left worth a combined $21M that he'll probably want a good portion of in signing bonus.